10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    and palit jetstream gpu also comes with bronze/gold trims right?
    Idd damn, that would be a build!

@Sweetleader looks good! Is it noisy? (them fans )

Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    Idd damn, that would be a build!

@Sweetleader looks good! Is it noisy? (them fans )
    Build is a bit different these days as I'm not water cooling my 680s, but with all the fans maxed out it is a bit noisy. I usually have the fans turned about half way and then all I hear are the gpus. I also only wear headphones so it doesn't really matter.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Done a few upgrades since my last post

CPU : i7-3770K @ 4.4Ghz
    RAM : Crucial DDR3 BallistiX 1600Mhz DDR3 16GB
    Mboard : MSI Z77A-GD65
    Case : Fractal Design Define XL R2
    CPU cooler : Corsair H100i with 2 x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans
    GPU : Gainward Geforce GTX 770 x2 SLI
    SSD : Corsair SSD Force Series 3, 240GB
    HDD : Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB
    Soundcard : ASUS ROG Xonar Phoebus
    PSU : Corsair AX 860i

Edit : I know the SLI bridge is missing, but took these pics prior to placing it on the cards
    Last edited by Dual; 2013-09-19 at 08:49 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Um, Dual, do you realize those GPUs are in fact not in SLI mode in those pictures? >_>
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Yeah, you're missing an SLI bridge.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're referring to the SLI bridge, I put that on after I took the pics, so it's working fine
    Last edited by Dual; 2013-09-19 at 08:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Crucio84 View Post
    Go for a back and gold Mini ITX build and there is a black and gold case for you :P

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...362&catid=2279
    That is such a nice looking case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    True, I'm thinking of Define R4 bundled with Akasa Pax Mate 2 noise dampening kit and a new CPU cooler. Probably Scythe Mugen 4.

But why should I take it off the floor? It does have dust filtering, and air is cooler on the floor level, especially since I tend to keep window open.
    Yup, order placed, can't wait!

Deleted
    soon

however i'll prolly won't be using the yellow hose but a clear one instead. (seems to match better with the nickel/acetal theme)
    block inc next week after that just sitting tight for the backplates , argh all this waiting is killing me. The original plan was to have this watercooling project finished late august

So I'm back after a long hiatus in this thread. These are my most recent changes to the rig.

Last edited by Evil Inside; 2013-09-23 at 07:41 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Yup, order placed, can't wait!

It's finally here, and boy what a difference does it make. My PC finally looks like a computer!

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/Peu5vBHl.jpg
    It's finally here, and boy what a difference does it make. My PC finally looks like a computer!
    looks allot better , also i see a new evo 212 :P (and my ram )

Deleted
    Evo 212? Nah man it's a Mugen 4.

Also, since the photo of my setup with stock cooler and Antec 300 slipped to previous page, here's the link.

I'm not even sure when I last updated my current gaming rig stats, so here we go:

Case - Cooler Master Storm Scout II Advanced mATX Black
    CPU - Intel I5 2500K @ 4700 Mhz
    Cooler - Akasa Venom Voodoo
    GPU - 2x Nvidia MSI GTX 670 OC Twin Frozor SLI
    Motherboard - ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3
    RAM - G-Skill 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz (9-9-9-24)
    Soundcard - Asus Xonar D2X
    HDD - A mix of various 2-3TB SATA3 hard drives (8TB space total)
    PSU - Corsair TX850W
    Keyboard - QPad MK-85 (Cherry Black)
    Mouse - Logitech G600
    Headset - Takstar HI2050 + Zalman clip on mic
    Speakers - Logitech Z680 5.1, with replaced QED wiring
    Monitor - 42" Toshiba XV505 (Will be switching this out when I next have a decent amount of spare cash for a pair of Qnix 2710s or the like)
    OS - Windows 7 64-Bit

I'll grab some pictures when I can be bothered.

10+ Year Old Account
    System build update, still need to get cable sleeves or Corsair pre-sleeved (not sure whether the reds o blacks or mix them both up). Also the side window needs to be made, here is the design I sketched up in photoshop - http://i.imgur.com/UPNskmz.jpg

[Click the Image to Enlarge]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Eh. Is the painting of the front done in this picture http://i.imgur.com/PTidRwa.jpg ?
    Looks like you painted it with a brush without disassembly. I see colordifference due to lack of primer, and parts missing paint.
    Maybe take it apart, sand it, primer it and then buy a carpaint spraycan and give it a workover. I'll bet it looks allot nicer.
    You can even click off the covers of that DVD unit, and paint them. I did it with my CM690 back when.

@Suprm, although big ATX cases are no longer my thing, that looks really tight.
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2013-09-24 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Eh. Is the painting of the front done in this picture http://i.imgur.com/PTidRwa.jpg ?
    Looks like you painted it with a brush without disassembly. I see colordifference due to lack of primer, and parts missing paint.
    Maybe take it apart, sand it, primer it and then buy a carpaint spraycan and give it a workover. I'll bet it looks allot nicer.
    You can even click off the covers of that DVD unit, and paint them. I did it with my CM690 back when.
    The front is far from done, I'll give you that. It was done without disassembly but that is because the clips of the front cover refused to budge no matter how much force I used on them. I will definitely re-do the front, it's on the agenda. Originally only the cover clips were painted and the rest was stock color but painting the whole front white was sort of an idea I had while doing the rest.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    looks allot better , also i see a new evo 212 :P (and my ram )
    Mugen's is about twice as thick as Hyper212 Evo and the top looks completely different, also there's a Scythe logo on the fan :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Mugen's is about twice as thick as Hyper212 Evo and the top looks completely different, also there's a Scythe logo on the fan :P
    I don't think he actually thought it was a 212 EVO but was trying to make a joke, not 100% what the joke was but that's my belief anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my first ever PC build, thanks to MMO-Champs Upgrade section for suggestion on what to spend my budget on. Only just got round to taking pics, and not brilliant ones at that. Could do with a lot more cable management, but the XFX 850W managed to get hold of for only £50!!!

It's got a lot more tidy since I first built it a few months ago, but as I changed the PSU, GPU and Cooler (from a GTX 660, XFX 450W and a Evo 212 for slightly more overclock) I thought may as well do a bit better on cables, as they were literally all in front of the motherboard.

The mouse was a very quick fix and shall be being replaced. As was the monitor (27" IPS Viewsonic) too. The fan controller was kind of a must for cosmetic reasons, a disc drive in the top bay was putting a lot of strain on the cabling that comes down from the top panel... where as this Fan Controller was the right coloring, and could fit in the top slot to rid myself having to use a grill panel that comes as standard. The Blu-Ray drive is another quick fix as sold my PS3 and waiting on a PS4... Needed something to play my Blu-Rays obviously.

Not the usual in here, but it's my baby and I'm proud since it's my first build. Hoping next year to start a new build and give this to my GF. Either that or sell this, as this was solely a "get used to building yourself" rush kind of build.
    Last edited by Lapetos; 2013-09-25 at 02:46 PM.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.