Deleted
    I mostly play Indie games and Old games (think KoTOR or Rome total war) so i don't really need a new GPU yet :P might get one when the next generation gets released

Whats wrong with the wallpaper? :P

I mean generation GTX8xx or Rx 3xx

Deleted
    well this took me way more time then expected.
    however so far the result is very satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is beyond seexy, just waiting for overclocking results
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    That is beyond seexy, just waiting for overclocking results
    those will need another week pretty much.
    currently got almost everthing installed. (naked die mounting kit had slightly too thick screws to be used )
    tommorow 1 hour of college and after that time for tubing, fixing the wires for the fans etc and filling it up
    after that work my ass of to make some school deadlines. (a must have source for a certain assignment won't be viewable untill the day before the due date )
    weekend family stuff due to birthday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    those will need another week pretty much.
    currently got almost everthing installed. (naked die mounting kit had slightly too thick screws to be used )
    tommorow 1 hour of college and after that time for tubing, fixing the wires for the fans etc and filling it up
    after that work my ass of to make some school deadlines. (a must have source for a certain assignment won't be viewable untill the day before the due date )
    weekend family stuff due to birthday.
    Ah well, atleast it will be worth it. Pretty excited how much of a difference that die mounting will make though.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Kreserb...

I have the same chair, case, mousepad and headphones. Well, I used to have the chair until it broke.

*drool* Too bad they look bland compared to other blocks.

Just out of interest how do the evga blocks perform, I recall reading the have relatively high resistence.

Deleted

holy crap this took way more time then expected but everything did go pretty smooth. (with the exception of minor leak @sli connector , hence the white stuff > velcro ftw)
    must say the clear tubing and nickel/black theme worked out pretty damm good looking compared to what i had in mind.

Deleted
    Damn them for not providing fully sleeved cables. Other than a few colors here and there it looks great! Can't really complain about the performance

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    <picture with shot glass>
    I see the shot glass... there there, it's all over now. You can OC to your heart's content and game...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Seasonic is a bit sleeving-unfriendly, would've gone with a Corsair AX or something. It still looks completely kickass, I'm surprised that tube is able to sneak in from the top without kinking.
    Anyway the overclocks on those 780's is bound to be beastly...you going with modded bios for extra vcore on both?
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear ya on SeaSonic, sadly the sleeves aren't that unique or special in any sense and thus it takes away from their otherwise very top-range PSUs.
    "A flower.

Or the supernova 1300/1000 G2/P2 from Evga. Has an efficiency of 90% at 100W load and 80% at 50W or even 70% for 22.5W which is amazing for such a big psu. http://uk.hardware.info/productinfo/...ab:testresults

All other psu's from evga than the 1000/1300 ones aren't that great since they aren't made by Super flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I'd be interested in hearing from Shroud how much power he is pulling out of the wall. XD
    "A flower.

Deleted
    1358/7114 on the core/mem rock solid atm at 1,3V
    managed some benches at 1397 on the core but need to tweak voltage for that more in order to keep it stable. (as in >1,35V)
    most i've seen so far was 900W peaks , then again haven't really tested it that extensive yet.
    can possible push past the 1000W once i start using the EVbot to raise the voltage. (so far the classified tool is enough)
    tubing was tricking then i expected it to be but it worked out pretty well. (i cheated a little with zip ties to prevent kinking on three spots)

I don't think you guys will have a hard time figuring out what I just got today.

10+ Year Old Account
    1358/7114 on the core/mem rock solid atm at 1,3V
    managed some benches at 1397 on the core but need to tweak voltage for that more in order to keep it stable. (as in >1,35V)
    most i've seen so far was 900W peaks , then again haven't really tested it that extensive yet.
    can possible push past the 1000W once i start using the EVbot to raise the voltage. (so far the classified tool is enough)
    tubing was tricking then i expected it to be but it worked out pretty well. (i cheated a little with zip ties to prevent kinking on three spots)
    1358/7114...that's like a 35-38% boost on ingame framerates (or benches) over stock, 1397mhz will be at least 40%+, not even kidding. Would recommend posting in OCN's Valley thread for high scores. Won't be able to beat the tri-sli/quadfire setups, but should be one of the best SLI scores.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I don't think you guys will have a hard time figuring out what I just got today.

<snip>
    Let me guess, a Ducky Storm Trigger? Or is it a Logitech K90....

Jokes, gratz on the K70 man
    Love dat texture on the WASD...
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-10-16 at 08:21 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    1358/7114...that's like a 35-38% boost on ingame framerates (or benches) over stock, 1397mhz will be at least 40%+, not even kidding. Would recommend posting in OCN's Valley thread for high scores. Won't be able to beat the tri-sli/quadfire setups, but should be one of the best SLI scores.

Let me guess, a Ducky Storm Trigger? Or is it a Logitech K90....

Jokes, gratz on the K70 man
    Love dat texture on the WASD...
    I'm pretty sure it is an IBM Model M.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is an IBM Model M.
    Nah, it's a Texas Instruments Speak and Spell.

Although a bit of silliness is tolerated, I would not want this to completely derail* just because Drunkenvalley got a new microwave.

On-topic, I highly dislike differently textured keys. Especially as an ESDF-user.
    As for sleeving in general, it often has the potential to be great, but I personally dislike the aesthetics of individual sleeving. Group-sleeving usually look amazing though, albeit rare. Corsairs standard all-black plastic is probably my preferred solution.
    As for Seasonic and sleeving, there are always extensions. My (obsessive perfectionistic) concerns about air flow is completely irrelevant in this particular Corsair case, both individual sleeving and the extra clutter behind the motherboard tray due to possible extensions.

* = I'm not saying at all saying it is derailing, I'm just saying it in advance. No one should feel offended or reprimanded.
    &nbsp;