Picked up a pair of Titans recently from guys upgrading to 780Ti's.

Not sure if I've ever posted my full desk setup either:

i7 3930K @ 4.2GHz
    Titan SLI
    X79 UD5
    16GB Corsair Vengeance
    750GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Burning Legion EU - Fieran (Feral/Guardian) | Elite Dangerous (NoMercy)
    Played: EVE - 37mil SP | Rift Mage | Guild Wars 2 - Mesmer | SW:TOR Sage | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    i7 3930K - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - GTX Titan SLI - Samsung 750GB 840 EVO - Corsair 540 - Full WC - Triple 1440p Monitors

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Nice RoG SLI bridge to match your Gigabyte board. Which realm is it that you have on your wall?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Nice RoG SLI bridge to match your Gigabyte board. Which realm is it that you have on your wall?
    im assuming his sig gives it away :P

a person on my previous realm draenor eu bought that server for draenor, he went all out :P

How does his sig give the realm away?
    i5 4690k ♦ Z97-A ♦ GTX 760 SLI ♦ 8 GB ♦ 120Gb + 1Tb + 4Tb ♦ Define R4
    Muh Paladin

3930K, gtx titan sli, surround setup, and then logitech x-530 (?) speakers. You must not be a music guy :P
    Nice build though.

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    How does his sig give the realm away?
    WoW - Azjol-Nerub EU - Fieran (Feral)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    WoW - Azjol-Nerub EU - Fieran (Feral)
    Well doesnt say much about the server on the wall now does it.
    i5 4690k ♦ Z97-A ♦ GTX 760 SLI ♦ 8 GB ♦ 120Gb + 1Tb + 4Tb ♦ Define R4
    Muh Paladin

why would you buy another server? the main push for that auction was to acquire the server that you deemed attached to, i.e most likely on.
    the person that bought draenor didnt bat an eye lid to any other server, and tbh, i only cared for the auction listing for that server as well, some common sense applies :P

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    why would you buy another server? the main push for that auction was to acquire the server that you deemed attached to, i.e most likely on.
    the person that bought draenor didnt bat an eye lid to any other server, and tbh, i only cared for the auction listing for that server as well, some common sense applies :P
    while id say its fair to assume its azjol nerub there were probably a lot of people who were happy to just have any server

if i did that, first thing id do, link the pics on that realm forums D: and shout, I AM YOUR MASTER!!!!!

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    I think, that this off-topic discussion about realms, has gone on long enough. Back to smashmazing computers, please!

Hah, thanks, the gigabyte bridge was horrendous, I had a spare RoG one and decided it looked much better.

Nobody was correct on the realm though, my original realm at launch was Bladefist, we then transferred off to Genjuros due to lag (which is the blade I now have on the wall). Azjol was only my home from Wrath onwards.
    Digital Rumination
    Played: EVE - 37mil SP | Rift Mage | Guild Wars 2 - Mesmer | SW:TOR Sage | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    i7 3930K - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - GTX Titan SLI - Samsung 750GB 840 EVO - Corsair 540 - Full WC - Triple 1440p Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by Fierae View Post
    Hah, thanks, the gigabyte bridge was horrendous
    Wasn't that meant slightly sarcastic by Tetris? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Wasn't that meant slightly sarcastic by Tetris? ^^
    I assumed so yes
    Digital Rumination

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Not really. It didn't belong to the mobo so I just noted upon it.
    My Gigabyte-bridge is all-black without logo.

If I'd criticise anything it'd be the colour of the RAM and the use of LEDs, else it looks good.

EDIT: You're using a combined Gigabyte Bluetooth/Wifi-card?

Not really. It didn't belong to the mobo so I just noted upon it.
    My Gigabyte-bridge is all-black without logo.

If I'd criticise anything it'd be the colour of the RAM and the use of LEDs, else it looks good.

EDIT: You're using a combined Gigabyte Bluetooth/Wifi-card?
    My bridge is either a 3 card solid one which looks a bit wonky or the orange one sadly. I do wish I'd have sold the blue vengeance instead of the black (I previously had 32GB, each slot populated with 4GB - half blue half black), it would have looked much nicer.

The wifi card is a 450MBps TPLink one, the Gigabyte one wasn't quite as good so used this spare one as it was lying around.
    Digital Rumination

Thought I'd drop this here:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4380/fgar.jpg

Speccs:
    - Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
    - Asus GTX 670 DirectCU II ([email protected], [email protected])
    - Cooler Master M2 Silent Pro 620W
    - Corsair Hydro H80
    - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 MHz
    - Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
    - Intel i5 3570K (4.5GHz@ 1,128Volt)
    - Intel 330 series 120GB SSD
    - Random storing disc
    - [email protected](front, in), 1x140mm(bottom, in), 3x140mm(top, in, in, out), 2x120mm(P&P, back, out)

More pictures:
    http://www.sweclockers.com/galleri/11902-hornan-v2 (swedish site for computers etc, so don't let the language scare you!)

* User was infracted for minor spam: Please observe the image size rules
    Last edited by tetrisGOAT; 2013-11-23 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    When I want to radiate manhood I stand with my crotch in the microwave for 5 minutes, walk out of the house naked and start blasting people with green rays of what can only be described as the human version of Hyper Beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspir3 View Post
    Thought I'd drop this here:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4380/fgar.jpg

Speccs:
    - Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
    - Asus GTX 670 DirectCU II ([email protected], [email protected])
    - Cooler Master M2 Silent Pro 620W
    - Corsair Hydro H80
    - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 MHz
    - Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
    - Intel i5 3570K (4.5GHz@ 1,128Volt)
    - Intel 330 series 120GB SSD
    - Random storing disc
    - [email protected](front, in), 1x140mm(bottom, in), 3x140mm(top, in, in, out), 2x120mm(P&P, back, out)

More pictures:
    http://www.sweclockers.com/galleri/11902-hornan-v2 (swedish site for computers etc, so don't let the language scare you!)

* User was infracted for minor spam: Please observe the image size rules
    Absolutely love it. Everything from the minimalist tidy design, component/part choices, cable layout, lighting and audio setup. I wish I had a wooden floor! The glimpse inside the case also shows braided cables (Corsair set?) and good cable management.
    What are those speakers beside the TV if I may ask?
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-11-23 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Absolutely love it. Everything from the minimalist tidy design, component/part choices, cable layout, lighting and audio setup. I wish I had a wooden floor! The glimpse inside the case also shows braided cables (Corsair set?) and good cable management.
    What are those speakers beside the TV if I may ask?
    Thank you very much for your kind words! Means alot Seems like I managed to make it look somewhat satisfying ^^
    Sadly the braided cables are not corsairs (wish they were though, damn that quality...), but some cheaper extension-cables. Just too make it look better!
    Yea, wooden floor really lets you know when you need to clean, in a good way! The speakers are... a pair of Sony's I think, hold on... Yep, Sony SSCCP333, came with a stereo system I got many years ago, sadly they are not being used at the moment :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    When I want to radiate manhood I stand with my crotch in the microwave for 5 minutes, walk out of the house naked and start blasting people with green rays of what can only be described as the human version of Hyper Beam.

*Pics will come as I have gotten my order and re-build my PC*

I'll be replacing my case, PSU and graphic card in a week or 2, just wondering what you guys think of the setup ill have then. Main reasons are that my case is about to collapse (it's that old..), I've never had a proper gaming case yet and my GPU fans sound like a jet engine starting when I play BF4. Performance dropping FAST, so it'll die anyday. Also, my new graphic card would not fit in my current case.

Parts I'm getting:

PSU: Seasonic M12II - 620 Bronze
    Case: Corsair 500R Gaming Miditower, still thinking about it but I like the white one a lot
    GFX: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X - giving this a try after 8 years of nvidia.

Last month I got myself a:

HDD: Western Digital WD10EURX 1TB

I already have:

Mobo: GA-Z77X-D3H
    CPU: i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz (1.32v, max temp reached under prime95 was 63 degrees... Kind of happy with this)
    CPU cooler: Zulaman CNPS10X Performa
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1600MHz C9 DDR3
    SSD: Crucial M4 128GB
    A cheap DVD-RW drive
    Main screen: Asus VE247H 24"
    Second screen: Acer X243W 21"

I'm basically upgrading from a FSP Fortron 500W Source, MSI Geforce 560 GTX and no clue what case.. It's from a pre-build PC I bought 5-6 years ago (of which all parts have been replaced now).

I sure hope I can run BF4 on high/ultra with this setup.