15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierae View Post
    It was around £90 back then, must be years I've owned it now. 6 or so at a guess?
    Must be worth at least 5 times of that now. And probably only going up, not a bad investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Must be worth at least 5 times of that now. And probably only going up, not a bad investment.
    Yeah on Ebay right now there are two currently listed. One for $500 and one for $700. If I had the money to spend freely on something like that, I definitely would.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Genjuros EU! I spent about 1.5 years there, from half way through vanilla to the beginning of TBC, moved to Outland, then to Azjol Nerub in WotLK where I reside now.
    Well, grats on the awesome piece of classic WoW! I wish I could have gotten the Thunderhorn - US server, but not only are they way out of my price-range, in general, I was also jobless at the time. :[
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by mercs213 View Post
    Crap cell phone pic:

Picture is better then some real cameras you get these days :P nice PC ^^

Also, im redoing my room so i will do photos after to show how its all set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Well, grats on the awesome piece of classic WoW! I wish I could have gotten the Thunderhorn - US server, but not only are they way out of my price-range, in general, I was also jobless at the time. :[
    I've been offered money for it on several other forums where I posted my setup as well! I will definitely be holding onto it I think though.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been offered money for it on several other forums where I posted my setup as well! I will definitely be holding onto it I think though.
    Some things are priceless artifacts to us, collectors. What can I say? Would love to have one, though there are far wealthier people who would love to have them as well. :P
    "A flower.

Some things are priceless artifacts to us, collectors. What can I say? Would love to have one, though there are far wealthier people who would love to have them as well. :P
    When the first batch of those went out, I put bids on the Turalyon original. They went up to $300+ if I recall. I pulled out around that mark. Some went for as little as $200, others (Hellscream I think) took in well over the $500 mark.
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, why do I feel like I remember seeing them for over $1,000?
    "A flower.

The bidding started at $100 per. Some took in way higher amounts than others. I think the highest one took in over 3k? id have to google hound it to find out, lol.
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, my memory is shot. Maybe I didn't see the initial bidding prices, as when I looked they were way up there, simply too much for me at the time. Now? I could definitely afford one, at those prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Tried Googling and even found a page with a direct link to Blizzard's ebay store for the blades, it no longer exists. Somehow we need to find the history, but I don't use ebay enough to be too good at that. lol I even checked "sold listings" and found nothing. D:
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even find my own listing from my purchase history so I think the chances of finding the others are quite slim!
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

15+ Year Old Account
    I should have bought one; my server (Dragonmaw US) sold for only about $270 at the time

New Project: Video card and RAM are in the mail as of today. Need to find what CPU Cooler I want and what case fans I'm going to use; waiting to order those things until it's all assembled though!

Last edited by llDemonll; 2014-03-04 at 03:46 PM.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that case looks mdpc.com-inspired... is it? :P
    "A flower.

Well that case looks mdpc.com-inspired... is it? :P
    I'm not sure what you mean by million-dollar-pc.com inspired.

15+ Year Old Account
    added two more pics, realized i never posted a pic of the case itself

and no, not mdpc inspired; developed by two guys on the [H]ard forums and manufactured by Lian Li. Best $200 i've ever spent on a case, EASILY. build quality and little things they thought of when making this are all top-notch
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

So the bridge came in today. And for those not in the know, I've long since stopped posting relatively small pictures, so those thumbnails lead to higher res nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or have you been building that PC for like the past 1 year o_O
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Is it just me or have you been building that PC for like the past 1 year o_O
    ...Uh, let's see...

CPU+motherboard+RAM has been around since forever... the hard drive is also from the same machine... And the reservoir/pump top is still the same! It's a new pump though, a different case, new powersupply, new graphics cards (2x 290X cards!), new radiators, five new fans, different hard drive cage...

I don't know, do you think it's the same machine if about, err, 4 components are reused?

- - - Updated - - -

Who was it who asked for pictures of the 'underside' of the graphics cards, ie the waterblock? Nocturnal, or someone else? I forget. Anyway, it's not easy to get a good shot of it since it's quite a small machine, as it turns out.

EK+ Noise Blockers. I love it. Those the eLoop fans on the upper rad?

Yes. I need to admit I really like the appearance of the sides of the fans, 'cause they've got this real pretty pattern on them...