10+ Year Old Account
    Nice case Majesticci, Bitfenix master race

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post

Now... replace those damned Logitech speakers! >_<
    Nope, I only use them for when I clean my room/have multiple people in my room :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post
    Nope, I only use them for when I clean my room/have multiple people in my room :P
    You'd be amazed what actually decent big speakers will do for your room. =X

You know how you like hearing everything in a song?
    How about hearing it all on your speakers as well!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    When I want to hear everything in a song, I use my DT 990's, no need to waste money on speakers :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    WASTE?!

Them be fightin' words...

Obviously you don't like the thought of shaking your house, do you?

"A flower.

Liking the pictures, Majesticii.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, very sleek Majesticii. How's that Bitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm in the dark though, do you get some red glow from the air intake holes?

@Deltrus, looking sleek as well, worth the $368?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on 5V, and the LED can't be plugged in seperatly so the glow isn't visible over the bright blue Power/HDD indication LED's.

Seriously though, why do so little companies allow you to wire the LED seperatly, especially more expensive aftermarket coolers. If you want to run your fan at low speed, but want the LED bright you can't. I remember the CM690 front stockfan had a seperate 12V connection for the LED. It's a good thing i'm over it, and only bought the red LED version because the non-led version would take 10-20 days to deliver. Ain't nobody got time for that.

On a sidenote; that b&w musical sub sounds so awesome ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    It's on 5V, and the LED can't be plugged in seperatly so the glow isn't visible over the bright blue Power/HDD indication LED's.

Seriously though, why do so little companies allow you to wire the LED seperatly, especially more expensive aftermarket coolers. If you want to run your fan at low speed, but want the LED bright you can't. I remember the CM690 front stockfan had a seperate 12V connection for the LED. It's a good thing i'm over it, and only bought the red LED version because the non-led version would take 10-20 days to deliver. Ain't nobody got time for that.

On a sidenote; that b&w musical sub sounds so awesome ^^
    Maybe take a molex lead, stick a 5V resistor on it and ghetto-rig the LED to run directly off the PSU?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leds are powered by the circuitboard. I'm not really going to attempt to desolder it, since i don't have the proper equipment to not make a mess out of it +)

As i said, i'm not really fussed about it since it's a closed case and I stopped caring about LED's after the CM690 build:
    http://i.imgur.com/WhnXpKm.jpg
    More like just stating the fact that even more expensive fans don't give you the simple option to either split it from the mainpower, or use seperate connection. Which is...weird.
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2014-04-05 at 10:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    @Deltrus, looking sleek as well, worth the $368?
    Trying to determine.
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be spending the next 3 months in Denmark, to finish 1/3 of my CCNA course.

This is my current setup, waiting for my new PSU to arrive so I can re-build my Switch 810 rig; going to change my setup again tomorrow as I'm going to live in a dorm during the weekdays

Laptop:
    Clevo PH150M
    i7-3610QM
    GTX 670M
    256GB Samsung SSD

CM Storm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Red
    Steelseries Rival w/ some crappy mousepad (Forgot my Mionix deskpad in Greenland )

Schiit Magni & Modi stack
    BeyerDynamic DT 990

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    For mobility, wouldn't a AudioEngine D1 or AudioQuest Dragonfly V1.2 have been handier? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, My Schiit is only going to move every 5 days for the next 3 months, besides, their customer support is AMAZING.

I'm pretty sold on Schiit, call it fanboying if you want :P

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezusCrust View Post
    Nah, My Schiit is only going to move every 5 days for the next 3 months, besides, their customer support is AMAZING.

I'm pretty sold on Schiit, call it fanboying if you want :P
    While I may not have the headphones yet to truly see the true benefits, I'm still sold on just about everything else about them!

The manuals alone....
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by lloose View Post
    I've been here long enough. I figured I might as well post my setup.

Desk is an Ikea Fredrik, mini fridge is full of soda, pc specs are in my signature.

http://i.imgur.com/zBw4KEw.jpg
    I know you mention the Fredrik as the name of the desk but I cannot find it (neither on the Dutch website or the ikea website you linked for those lights you put on your desk).

The only desk I am able to find is: http://www.ikea.com/nl/nl/catalog/products/50219044/

Also did you get the 'tower' which holds your PC and (it seems) xbox/printer at Ikea as well?

I thought of building my own desk, but this pretty much has what I need... lol
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2014-04-12 at 12:19 PM.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    its not in the US-Ikea site either. I wonder if its discontinued. I know you might want to build your own desk, so this is the closest I could find along the lines as "blueprints" for the Fredrik desk.
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrawingMil View Post
    its not in the US-Ikea site either. I wonder if its discontinued. I know you might want to build your own desk, so this is the closest I could find along the lines as "blueprints" for the Fredrik desk.

https://www.change.org/petitions/ikea-bring-back-the

Obviously the picture shows the standard edition of fredrik. but when one come back the entire line does
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Damn it, just my luck... Thanks for the reply and Ill sign that petition.. I guess
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    I know you mention the Fredrik as the name of the desk but I cannot find it (neither on the Dutch website or the ikea website you linked for those lights you put on your desk).

The only desk I am able to find is: http://www.ikea.com/nl/nl/catalog/products/50219044/

Also did you get the 'tower' which holds your PC and (it seems) xbox/printer at Ikea as well?

I thought of building my own desk, but this pretty much has what I need... lol
    Dayumn, some rich people up in here. (Notice the picture that isn't included in the quote!)
    Last edited by mmoc1bbf5f2dad; 2014-04-06 at 05:33 PM.

What picture?