its not bad tbh, it jumps about quite often in most games but it'll stay between 20-30fps depending on what details are enabled, i run it quite high for wow, but i do also have some options turned off like shadows. i haven't really had a problem with any game i've thrown at this pc so far but in terms of steady constant frame rates, yeah it doesn't do that, but for example it does arma 3 at 40 fps in low action, and perhaps between 15-20 in high action situations with most options on medium. its getting very dated but for wow being that it doesn't really require much of a pc to run it. it gets reasonable performance, its probably the one game where it doesn't get huge noticeable frame drops. unless we're talking elegon type fights. i'm quite used to playing games at under 20fps so its hard for me to judge or even notice when it switches between 20 and 40fps especially when its always in between the 2.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-07-07 at 09:44 AM.

Update!
    Got this beauty delivered to me today

+ my case is starting to turn yellow stupid plastic D:

Now I just need to buy me that cpu cooler that I've been stalling on for too long...

15+ Year Old Account
    That LG 34UM95 is on my current wish list. Linus sold me with his review. It's just a little bit expensive for my taste. Currently around 850€ here in Germany... if it goes down to sub 700€ i'm planning on buying it.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Quote Originally Posted by Biernot View Post
    That LG 34UM95 is on my current wish list. Linus sold me with his review. It's just a little bit expensive for my taste. Currently around 850€ here in Germany... if it goes down to sub 700€ i'm planning on buying it.
    If you can you should totally save up some more for it, loving it much so far
    Linus totally sold me aswell! It was about 1100€ here in Sweden, silly taxes and stuff But I didn't end up with any dead pixels so I'm happy! Now I just need a bigger desk so that I can fit my old screen next to it
    It doesn't actually take that much to run. Played BF4 on ultra everything @50 fps without going below 35 at any time (Except certain explosions being a bit to beefy, but I just turned down the AA to 2x, it doesn't really matter at this resolution anyways )

Quote Originally Posted by Eduro View Post
    snip
    Is that thing actually one-whole screen or is it one of those that is pretty much 2-screens glued together?

Also, that sticker on your keyboard makes me want to kick a puppy.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    omg 1000 for a computer screen 0.o rather spend that on a graphics card or cooling system
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Is that thing actually one-whole screen or is it one of those that is pretty much 2-screens glued together?

Also, that sticker on your keyboard makes me want to kick a puppy.
    It's 1 screen I believe? Hence the cost.
    About the sticker, it's stuck forever now, trying to remove it with just my hands will just put an ugly almost-ripped off sticker there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    omg 1000 for a computer screen 0.o rather spend that on a graphics card or cooling system
    Well I kindof have a computer already so it was a nice addition

10+ Year Old Account
    it's kind of a sticker shock initially, but people who've been into computer hardware a while know that it's really not that much, a good monitor lasts you a long time, 10 years or more, spending more for a high grade device that you will keep and use a lot is actually a pretty smart investment

I love my 1440p Asus IPS panel I have now but man I'm so tempted to grab that LG Screen, looks awesome but I'd probably have to grab a second 290x looks like I might be getting a couple of upgrades soon!

Well I'm using a single 290x with it and everything is smooth so far I haven't even OCed my 4770k yet due to slacking and not buying a cooler I would recommend this screen the quality justifies the cost for sure

Your free to ship me one anytime you want Though i'm still happy with my Samsung, hasn't failed me for the ~2 years i've had it and I got it from a thrift-store for crying out loud.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might appear a bit expensive at a first glance but id say a high quality monitor is generally worth it if you have the economy to support such a thing, considering the average lifespan on these things. Spent ~750 on a 1440p ips that have been a lovely monitor so far.

Deleted
    Yeah, my gf nearly murdered me when i bought the 29" 21:9 LG model (2560x1080) for around 600 shortly after it was launched (the non-input lag revision), it's a high grade monitor with a gimmicky resolution (other than a few ubisoft games no issues tho, lazy ports) and i love it.
    Many spend so much money on their hardware but the thing they're actually looking at is where they cut back on costs usually .. a good monitor is a nice investment honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post

Thats my setup, after just finishing the build, so not all tidy yet.
    The pad under the keyboard is to stop it clicking on the table, heavy cat broke one of the small legs, when jumped on it, planning on buying a big mouse/keyboard pad.

CPU - i5 4670k - still waiting for Frio Extreme to arrive.
    RAM - 2 x 4gb Corsair vengance CL9, low profile, big ass CPU cooler arriving.
    GPU - Asus GTX 760 OC
    Board - Z87 Gryphon
    PSU - Fractal Design R2 750W
    Case - Full tower CM Haf X, with some new coolers inc, and nice tidy cable management inside.

Peripherals :

Logitech : G430 Headset, G600 Mouse, G105 MWF edition keyboard ( came very, very cheap ).
    Dell S2740L screen.
    And yea, some very old, but very functional, and proven GREAT Altec Lansing 5.1 system for movies, and when i don't feel wearing a headset.
    Bought a V8 GTS yesterday, installed it, will post some new pics of the case today.
    Last edited by Ohmygonzo; 2014-07-10 at 08:58 AM.

Deleted

click to enlarge

As promised earlier, I'll provide a better photo once I have SLI. My second 760 arrived today and oh boy, zero tinkering required and games I play scale near perfectly with SLI.

Here are some more pics of the setup, sorry for the bad quality photos, but LG L7 II is all I have

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    As promised earlier, I'll provide a better photo once I have SLI. My second 760 arrived today and oh boy, zero tinkering required and games I play scale near perfectly with SLI.
    How much difference did you see performance wise?

Deleted
    Very nearly twice the FPS on most games - haven't tried many yet.

However, there is absolutely no performance increase in WoW multiplayer content.

Deleted
    @looz, what that cpu cooler you got there? have fun with sli

@Canyouweed, what cooler you had before and how much difference does it have at idle and load?

Deleted
    It's a Scythe Mugen 4. Pretty much an European exclusive, I mean there's plenty of them for sale in the states but the pricing isn't competitive.

Deleted
    Well i am in Greece and in general haven't seen it used much here either, it costs around 50euros atm. I guess you've been happy with it so far since you still got it?