10+ Year Old Account

ATH M50's with a Fiio E09K Amplifier and Creative X-fi Titanium Source

KBC Poker II w/ Cherry MX Red Switches

Steelseries Kinzu V2

Xtrac Ripper XXL Desk Pad

IMAK ergoBeads wrist rest (Replacing with a Grifiti 60% wrist rest soon, this thing is leaking beads everywhere.)

Whats with the shoe o.O
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Whats with the shoe o.O
    Haha, I knew someone would say that. The MechanicalKeyboard subreddit has this thing where you post your shoe with your keyboard. I'm not sure how it started, but it's silly and I got new shoes, so I figured why not. I posted both of these there originally, so I didn't bother to take a new picture.

Is it in honor of croatianpride, who would eat a shoe if a certain something happened, and it totally did? (I forgot what it was though.)

EDIT: Two minutes late. Aww.

Deleted
    Something I built for racing games.

Click to enlarge.

Well got my new case in

Parts that I got:
    -NXZT H440
    -Crucial MX100 512GB SSD (Wanted to try it out)
    -WD Black 2TB
    -16GB G.Skill 2133 Ares

Just some small things for now, waiting until Intels new line-up on processors didn't feel Devils Canyon was worth it.

Shitty S4 pics

Also picked up a new 32 inch TV for Halo 2 this fall, don't like big TV's for when I play competitive and a wall mount, I also plan on getting another monitor to mount above the one I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are some nice cans dude. Beyerdynamic DT 880s?

Actually they're Takstar HiFi 2050's I love them with my Asus Xonar Essence STX.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more impressed by those studio monitors, you should include all your audio stuff in your sig since it's an integral part of the PC
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M0cha View Post
    Haha, I knew someone would say that. The MechanicalKeyboard subreddit has this thing where you post your shoe with your keyboard. I'm not sure how it started, but it's silly and I got new shoes, so I figured why not. I posted both of these there originally, so I didn't bother to take a new picture.
    what happens when Shaquille O'Neill posts?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    I'm more impressed by those studio monitors, you should include all your audio stuff in your sig since it's an integral part of the PC
    They are the same studio monitors as I have.

The Presonus Eris E5s, he came to me asking about buying them, after a while, he got them, he's pretty happy from what I can tell.

Wow, just realized how out-of-date this picture is... I'll have to get a new picture soon!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Added to my sig now, I also realized that my 27" Asus monitor looks small in that picture lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Added to my sig now, I also realized that my 27" Asus monitor looks small in that picture lol.
    Hehe, can you imagine if you had the Presonus Eris E8s? It'd be like Cyanotical's setup. :P Much... much smaller.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Hehe, can you imagine if you had the Presonus Eris E8s? It'd be like Cyanotical's setup. :P Much... much smaller.
    Haha very true, I'm actually looking at that 34" LG Panel if it drops to about $1k I'd buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't mind 21:9, be my guest. :P However it's definitely not for everyone.
    "A flower.

Welp aint got a picture but heres is the spec for my new pc well my friends old one but meh most of the parts are brand new so hey

CPU- Amd fx-6350 Vishera
    Ram- 8gb DDR3
    GPU- Palit Gtx 660 2gb
    Mobo- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
    HDD- Just a basic 1tb one
    PSU- Corsair VS 450

Deleted
    ^ Most parts are new as in individual screws of the case?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Haha very true, I'm actually looking at that 34" LG Panel if it drops to about $1k I'd buy it.
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/aoc...tor,27295.html

also, i can vouch for those, again as deltrus said, its not for everyone, but i like the extra FOV you get in games, so far most of my games work with no issues, even older games.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/aoc...tor,27295.html

also, i can vouch for those, again as deltrus said, its not for everyone, but i like the extra FOV you get in games, so far most of my games work with no issues, even older games.
    Sweet I'll definitely keep an eye on the AOC one you linked in September as it seems it should fall around $850 in the US if I'm doing my conversion correctly. For that price I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Since you have one already what GPU setup you have powering that monitor?

Deleted
    oh should add my screen is 2560x1080, meant i can vouch for the aspect ratio, guess i need to proof read more on what i write.

linustechtips did a review on the LG one, saying its much easier to run then the 4 k screens.

though i am running a nvidia 780 now, though has no issues running that 2560x1080 and the extra FOV, though 2560x1440 has more pixels, the 21:9 just generates a larger image to render, so you still need something beefyish.