Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    What do you mean? Like the Define XL?

The Define series has just had refreshes like R2... R3... now R4, and if this is the refresh then it will be the Define R5.

As an owner of the R4, I'll back up the loving claims made about it. Excellent case to work in. I've worked in several... none of which compared. I'm sure there are better cases out there but they are either unknown to me or too bloody expensive. I bought the white one for only $75. ;D

Looking at the Define mini (want something smaller), and hoping they add a few features the the mini. But the current R4 seems better overall (imo)

On another Note: Are the corsair cases that bad (rattle?). I was going to add some sound proofing too it already, but from the sounds of it, I'm better off with the R4

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Not wishing to play moderator, but I think it would serve you better to have a dedicated thread about your personal build upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    The reason OEM's do that is by putting a cheap video card in, they can also put in a cheap power supply. High end CPU's only use a little more power than low end CPU's, but high end GPU's use a metric buttload more power than low end GPU's.

I'm not knocking the 750ti, it is a great card for what it is, an entry level gaming card, that can run WOW on mostly (but not all) ultra settings. To max out WOD requires at least a 760. But it will REALLY struggle on higher end games (and is basically incapable of handling any resolution higher than 1080p). If you're dropping that much money on a computer, why would you get a $130 video card? For that system you should get a 970 or a 980. Keep the 750ti as a secondary physx card.
    Yeah, if someone is building a new rig at this point, a GTX 970 is a VERY good starting point (and in my own personal opinion, mandatory). Amazing performance for a decent price. Unless of course you are just literally that strapped for cash, at which point, maybe you should consider spending your money on something else besides a gaming rig :P.

I recently returned to the PC market, sort of. I sold my machine two years ago thought I'm going to do simply something different and opened a Car Service Venture apart from my daily 8 hour job and bought a Console.
    For a time it was good, but as soon as I started to notice Draenor Advertisements and my utter love for any tank battles ( World of Tanks or upcoming Advanced Warfare ) plus the venture started to work on it's own without any issues so nowadays I only work as an Orc Cruel Taskmaster. I decided to build another machine (always did it myself)

So Here it Is

Intel I7 4790K 4.4 GHz ( Mobo keeps it on 4.4 as default never drops to 4.0 even under LinpaX Load )
    ASUS Hero VII
    4 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866MHz
    1x Crucial M550 128GB - OS
    1x Crucial M550 256GB - WOW + NonSteam Online Things
    1x Crucial M550 512GB - STEAM
    Grainward GTX980
    Corsair AIR 540 - Black
    3x 120mm Corsair High Airflow Fans
    3x 140mm Corsair High Airflow Fans
    1x Scythe Kama Bay 6 FAN
    Seasonic SS550RM
    24" LED Benq EW2440L
    SteelSeries 6V2
    SteelSeries Rival + SteelSeries QuickPad

Stock Grainward - Love the look

Fan + SSD Pile

Corsair AIR 540
    Intel i7 4790K 4.4 GHz - BeQuiet Dark Rock PRO3! - ASUS Z97 HERO - 32GB Kingston HYPER FURY X 1866MHz - GRAINWARD GTX 980 - 3x CRUCIAL M550 512 GB - 2 x 24" Benq EW2440L - SteelSeries 6v2 - SteelSeries Rival

Dual screens have benefits, but eh, I think I'm going back to single monitor. I just find this annoying... plus it looks tacky. Plus there's simply no way to organize cables well, at least not at all easily... Plus why bother when there's 3 mismatched monitors with one of them being IPS and the other two not?

Also a couple inches of fancy foam just got placed under my studio monitors... no longer is the monitor mount tall enough to pick up the screens above the studio monitors. XD So it looks worse now.

I'll save you guys the pain of seeing the anti-OCD setup that I've forced myself to get used to and I'll post a new picture a bit later after everything is fixed up.

Until then, have an old single monitor picture. :P You'll see some improvements though once I finish cleaning up, since I've added/changed things since this picture. :P

i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS