Isnt that AIO cooler suppose to be mounted at the top? tubes looks very short.

It is, but I wanted to try something different, there's a tiny bit of "headroom" left for the tubes, no worries

Apparently you need drivers for NVMe drives, still toying around.
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

Will need some feedback on that Corsair H100i GTX, mostly noise from stock fans.
    Armory
    FD Mini R2 |Asus Maximus VI Gene | i5 4670k @4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 1866 | GA GTX770 | RM650W | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Will need some feedback on that Corsair H100i GTX, mostly noise from stock fans.
    Stock fans are the same as the ones on the H100+H105, they are garbage at best.

If you want quiet operation then just get noctua and know they will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    He is going for triple SLI Still, 850 might suffice for that.

I am wondering why you did not go for the 5830k? That will run your triple cards at least with 16x, 8x, 8x. Instead of 8x, 8x, 8x....

Performance difference might be small, but when you are spending that much, might as well go for that little bit extra.
    I assume you mean the 5930k. I was already pushing my current budget for the build and since I wasn't going for a 4 way sli, I figured I could save the extra $250 and put that towards the second 970, or maybe switch to dual titans in the future or 980ti after there release. The reason for the current 970 is only because it was a last minute purchase from a previous tower in which the cards died a while ago. If eventually though I can find a 5930k on sale then you never know.
    CPU: Intel i7-5820k 3.3GHz | MOBO: ASUS Rampage V Extreme
    GPU: ASUS Strix 970GTX 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 16GB
    SSD: Samsung 850 250GB | HDD: WD 1TB Black
    PSU: EVGA superNOVA 1000w G2 | CASE: Corsair Graphite 780T
    DISPLAY: Dual LG IPS235 1080p

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Stock fans are the same as the ones on the H100+H105, they are garbage at best.
    If you want quiet operation then just get noctua and know they will work.
    I got mine setup with Be Quiet! ones thanks for the suggestion but will likely never get noctua's. I got a couple noctua case fans before and although they do a good job they are ugly as hell. The black ones are not as good as the brown.

My question was mostly if they finally got some quiet fans on their newer aiao, according to you they haven't
    Armory
    FD Mini R2 |Asus Maximus VI Gene | i5 4670k @4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i | Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 1866 | GA GTX770 | RM650W | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB

Epic!
    I got mine setup with Be Quiet! ones thanks for the suggestion but will likely never get noctua's. I got a couple noctua case fans before and although they do a good job they are ugly as hell. The black ones are not as good as the brown.

My question was mostly if they finally got some quiet fans on their newer aiao, according to you they haven't
    Btw, Kost, this message reminds me...How did you end up mounting those Silent Wings to your H100i Rad?

I bought some recently due to finally getting them at a decent price here in the US. Those things do not, by any means, have a convenient way of mounting to rads. T.T

I ended up having to shove the thick H100i screws through the rubber mounts which wasn't easy. Not sure if there was a better way.
    MY RIG
    | Corsair Carbide Air Series 540 White Edition | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | 2x EVGA GTX 770 4GB Classified SLI | ASUS Xonar DX Sound Card | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD |

I use them as push. And yeah thats what i did, i used those long screws that came with h100i going through those double rubber supports. What i used additionally was rubber o-rings on screws between the radiator and top case. Will post a couple photo's tomorrow morning cause atm i about to go out watch Mad Max

edit: ok phone photo

Last edited by Kostattoo; 2015-05-19 at 09:15 PM.
    Armory

Epic!
    I use them as push. And yeah thats what i did, i used those long screws that came with h100i going through those double rubber supports. What i used additionally was rubber o-rings on screws between the radiator and top case. Will post a couple photo's tomorrow morning cause atm i about to go out watch Mad Max
    Ah, I see. Well I actually use my fans in pull so it was just one long screw going through the case, then the fan, into the radiator. I put orientated the fans wrong the first time not thinking right and had to do it all over again. My poor fingers were sore lol.

While not being quite as effective as the stock fans, they are certainly much more quiet.
    MY RIG
    | Corsair Carbide Air Series 540 White Edition | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | 2x EVGA GTX 770 4GB Classified SLI | ASUS Xonar DX Sound Card | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD |