Thread: XP Bonus 1-60?

Question XP Bonus 1-60?

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I have to know. Was the XP requirement dropped some from 1-60? I'm playing a new priest (Gnome, of course ), and she's currently level 34!! I have heirloom chest and shoulders, but this isn't the first toon I've leveled with heirlooms, far from it, and I've never leveled so fast. I have just under 20 hours played, and that includes trips to IF to train and work up tailoring, all the running across zones and afks etc. This is insane. Was it mentioned anywhere that levels 1-60 would get an xp bonus or just have the required xp reduced?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the XP rate from quests has been increased.
    Plus having quests inside of dungeons helps also
    SEIRITH
    WORGEN DRUIDESS

Dunno if it's true but i'm experiencing the same on my new troll druid, which i made yesterday.
    Dunno how much i played exactly but i'm pretty sure it's not more then 13 hours or something and he's level 26 with heirloom shoulders,chest and weapon so yeah it could've been boosted imo

i dont think it has been buffed.. maybe it just feels that way cuz your playing more now that its new and exciting =D

Deleted
    It's the new quests, leveling goes so fast while having fun!

It has to be... I went from 20-27 in 3 hours.

I'm probably going to not use my heirlooms so I can actually enjoy the zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

my dwarf shammy is nearly lvl 50 alrdy, started her yesterday.

Deleted
    same here. dug up my pally (lvl13 at the time) yesterday and played, ram bam, some inis, ram bam today the same = lvl39 and i only got heirloom shoulders on him.
    effed up, but i dig it. and man do i like the changes

10+ Year Old Account
    It's definately buffed, I got to level 20 in 8sh hours, used to be more like 20 hours.

Dwarf Females for the win!

Well good to know I'm not goin nuts, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vinicide View Post
    Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but I have to know. Was the XP requirement dropped some from 1-60? I'm playing a new priest (Gnome, of course ), and she's currently level 34!! I have heirloom chest and shoulders, but this isn't the first toon I've leveled with heirlooms, far from it, and I've never leveled so fast. I have just under 20 hours played, and that includes trips to IF to train and work up tailoring, all the running across zones and afks etc. This is insane. Was it mentioned anywhere that levels 1-60 would get an xp bonus or just have the required xp reduced?

Thanks.

The xp granted by quests was definitely boosted. I did a couple quests in the blasted lands that gave me 20k xp each, thats more than the quests from outland give, 2 times as much

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they nerfed it, but it gets slow as shit after 45. But I dunno, I'm at 1 days 13 hours played and I'm at 61 and a half with no heirlooms. Go go server first legit be warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus-Barca View Post
    It's definately buffed, I got to level 20 in 8sh hours, used to be more like 20 hours.
    you did 1level average per hour from 1-20? i average 1 level per hour from 60-70
    Not saying ur slow or anything but you would have to do alot more than questing in that time, and here's a tip. Ignore instances once you've done the quests in that particular dungeon, questing alone gives alot more xp per hour that dungeons. Dungeons however are more fun and can give better loot but the time invested isnt worth it unless you get the huge quest rewards from the dungeon quests, and if you happen to run into a group full of retards and you wipe you waste even more time. Not saying "don't do it" but if you're going for very fast leveling don't run alot of instances.

They decreased the XP needed for 1-60 in some old 3.x.x patch. You would need to go digging, but they did change it.
    Last edited by Shuttle; 2010-11-26 at 04:33 AM.
    Shuttle of Illidan