Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    this needs to be a poll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    How is seeking vengeance on the person who killed then enslaved you an evil purpose? Sounds like a perfectly logical reaction to me.
    They fail for that reason because of gameplay(heroes and Tirion kill the Lich king)
    New reason is ,,killed then enslaved" humans and humans dogs (human who transform)
    Read new cataclysm lore and then post

Well my favorite lore is Orcish lore.
    But the Warcraft universe seems to focus on the lore majorly of Humans, Orcs, and Elves (consolidated here because their lore is intertwined)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf! am i the only one thinking they're awesome? :<

Forsaken
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

ORC, need poll

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei, of course.

Kidding.

Nelves <3
    I am a filthy casual!

I have done almost every quest I could possibly find in the game, and I find the Horde Lore much better than Alliance. Personally I think Blizzard favors Horde more than Alliance, they have also suggested this in the past. But as for single race lore, I would go with the Night Elves for sure. They have the most lore in Azeroth to date, and from everything with the first invasion of the Burning Legion, all the way through the War of the Shifting Sands, and so on...Alot of lore, and many good, and bad Characters. Furion Stormrage is by far one of the most badass characters in WoW, and I'm disapointed that Blizzard is only now adding him into the game. But he is here December 7th, can't wait.

Sylvanas and the Forsaken. By FAR the best lore in the game.

---------- Post added 2010-11-26 at 04:46 AM ----------

The Forsaken for me hands down. I like the lore behind all the races, except Human and Gnome, but none of them intrigue me the way that Sylvanas and her Forsaken have. For the Banshee Queen!
    This, 100%

How is seeking vengeance on the person who killed then enslaved you an evil purpose? Sounds like a perfectly logical reaction to me.

Because that's not really their purpose?

They've already helped defeat the Lich King. Now they're after the rest of the living.
    Go do the new silverpine zone and take a look at southshore too.

The Forsaken are all about dominance now and I think they're story is going to get more and more interested.
    You can already see cracks of distrust running between them and the Horde.
    You can already see the massive army they are mobilizing and even see how they are purposely creating more Forsaken in order to continue their race.

It will be interesting to see what Blizzard does with them.

Night Elves. (followed by bloof elf and forsaken lore)

There wouldn't be much lore if it weren't for the history of the night elves.

1. Dwarf. 2.Night Elf. 3. Draenie. 4. Troll. 5.Human

Trolls

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like Night Elves; their culture, their history and uniqueness of being bound so close to nature in a special way.

But I also like The Forsaken though.. These two might contradict each other but there is something special about the Forsaken. Perhaps it's just Sylvanas that does the trick for me though.

So I am going for The Night Elves.