Deleted

All classes nerfed to lvl 79? how much?

I saw this on patch notes;

the damage and healing done by players from levels 1-79 has been retuned, with the base points of almost all spells and abilities reduced. This was done to bring combat times at low levels to a more reasonable length. For most abilities that deal weapon damage, the weapon damage percent now rises per level until level 80, and starts at a lower percent.

This means i probably cant one shot ppl anymore on my lvl 69 twink rogue? .(

Yes that was the whole point.
    Blue quote: "Classes shouldn't be one shotting anyone at any level"

Quote Originally Posted by emopriest View Post
    This means i probably cant one shot ppl anymore on my lvl 69 twink rogue? .(
    Really tell me, did you honestly enjoy pressing 1 button to kill everyone in your way?

Deleted
    yes? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ovansjo View Post
    Really tell me, did you honestly enjoy pressing 1 button to kill everyone in your way?
    I don't have a twink but that sounds like a shit ton of fun to me.

good. It was friggin retarded that lvl 19 twink rogues could hit with 1K+ ambush crits.....
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they didn't kill my level 1 twink. I enjoy rocking level 14s in 2-3 arcane shots.

Deleted
    Typical, we get nerfed whilst I'm levelling one. Oh well, no more bg levelling. At least I have the new old-world to keep me happy!

Deleted
    mh..