10+ Year Old Account

So theres a whole new world to explore and...

On my server at least...

The majority of the population seems to be sitting around in Org, endless Gamon jokes litter it, and Gamon raids seem to start randomly every couple of minutes. New players trolled into clicking on Gamon for whatever reason, Gamon is kited around Org in Circles, Chuck Norris jokes have been being converted into Gamon jokes. Those who aren't laying around and trolling in trade or raiding Gamon are off farming Uldum for mats and items they shouldn't have access to.

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents

-Zonned

They hotfixed everything to get into the new areas, I thought.

You are correct in that many are just afk'ing in Org. I, personally, have done a good amount of this. Can't rush into all the new content or it gets old rather quickly.

Like a fine wine... you get it.

Ill explore when I can fly lol, and im sure many other people feel the same way.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    On my server at least...

The majority of the population seems to be sitting around in Org, endless Gamon jokes litter it, and Gamon raids seem to start randomly every couple of minutes. New players trolled into clicking on Gamon for whatever reason, Gamon is kited around Org in Circles, Chuck Norris jokes have been being converted into Gamon jokes. Those who aren't laying around and trolling in trade or raiding Gamon are off farming Uldum for mats and items they shouldn't have access to.

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents

-Zonned
    Yea, that's just dumb. Here in Alliance side we have a lot of people exploring new SW. And I gotta admit, it's beautiful, but all I wanna do now is roll a newbie alt and have some fun.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why AFK in Org/SW/Main City when you could AFK out in the random wild and potentially have Deathwing cremate you?
    Lurk n' jerk. Well, not so much the jerk part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything seems to be in order here.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    I suppose Putricide is now known as "Green Spray Farty Gas Man". And i guess Blood Queen Lana'thel is now called "Time of Month Vampire Woman" with attacks such as "Bitey Bitey your friend" and "Fly high and spread fade".

10+ Year Old Account
    Now is the time of the alt. Cata isn't out and the best way to experience the new zones is by questing in them. Plus, taking out portals in Dala removed any incentive to hang out there. So, we shall sit in org and SW until we find bugs that let us into the new zones, or Deathwing take us.

i afkd in gadgetzan for a little while and came back as ccrispy fried orc kebab thanks to Mr deathwing
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

They're going to sit around in Org/SW trolling Trade until Cataclysm comes out. Then they sit in Org/SW trolling Trade waiting for DF queues until they hit 85. Then they'll sit in Org/SW trolling Trade and waiting for DF Heroic queues until the have gear to raid. Then they'll sit in Org/SW trolling trade between raids until they decide they're bored and complain that there's nothing interesting about Cataclysm and it's an even worse failure than Wrath was.

The life cycle of the WoW troll.

meh, they pay their monthly rate, it entitles them to do whatever the hell they want
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    They're going to sit around in Org/SW trolling Trade until Cataclysm comes out. Then they sit in Org/SW trolling Trade waiting for DF queues until they hit 85. Then they'll sit in Org/SW trolling Trade and waiting for DF Heroic queues until the have gear to raid. Then they'll sit in Org/SW trolling trade between raids until they decide they're bored and complain that there's nothing interesting about Cataclysm and it's an even worse failure than Wrath was.

The life cycle of the WoW troll.
    Unfortunately, I can see the truth in this...
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

People on my server seem to spend the time griefing the questgivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    People on my server seem to spend the time griefing the questgivers.
    This. I play on a PVE server and while leveling my new troll alt I've encountered alot of players killing the quest givers and flightmasters. Flightmasters are the most irritating because they aren't very strong compared to a bored max level player.

Although none of this is as bad as the PTR realm was. I didn't do any low level quests at all because every quest hub I came to had dead NPCs.