Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Does multi-boxing 4x dks make me 4x more of a noob?

Yes/No and why?

I think the group will get high warlord pretty easy with my 5th as my healer.

Discuss.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Whatever floats your boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

That's pretty lulz. But I doubt you'll be making many friends ; )

If you're destroying everyone, who's left to call you out?

You pay $570 a month for WoW?

I don't think that multi-boxing a melee class is a good idea, ranged works better.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maningitis View Post
    You pay $140 a month?

Anyone multiboxing gets a noob thrown in their face, if you cant kill anyone 1v1 you go 4v1 or 5v1. Seriuslly dont bullshit us that it's hard. you run around with your group unloading your shit on 1 player with perfect timing, in no way would 5 players manage that so precise it will end up in a instant kill 3/4 times.

Looking forward to the day they ban people from multiboxing, or atleast makes it so your IP adress can only be used in one arena/bg at a time.

just curious, how do you plan on getting high warlord with 5 people when it's 10s and 15s brackets?

Quote Originally Posted by maningitis View Post
    Where the hell did you learn math?

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    You pay $140 a month?
    His sig says 38 characters, I suppose he could just have 4 or 5 accounts with multiple toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Anyone multiboxing gets a noob thrown in their face, if you cant kill anyone 1v1 you go 4v1 or 5v1. Seriuslly dont bullshit us that it's hard. you run around with your group unloading your shit on 1 player with perfect timing, in no way would 5 players manage that so precise it will end up in a instant kill 3/4 times.

Looking forward to the day they ban people from multiboxing, or atleast makes it so your IP adress can only be used in one arena/bg at a time.
    I have 2 other people in my house who play wow, sometimes at the same time as me, how is that fair?

One thing... Why HW? There's no DK gear, or did they add a set?

Quote Originally Posted by Tofraz View Post
    I have 2 other people in my house who play wow, sometimes at the same time as me, how is that fair?
    Your personal IP on one computer isnt the same as others sitting on different computers on the same router or switch.

what do you use for multi boxing ? I wanted to lvl a few characters x2 using raf, so was wondering.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to throw this out there. I truly believe it is crap that people multibox. Watching 5 shaman spam flame shock and lava burst makes me angry. Now if you could do this with a less fortunate class like Priest or rogue. Then I would call you a saint.
    But Death Knights? Really? 140 a month for some death knights seems retarded to me. All the work involved with getting 4 other toons to 55+ and then to powerlevel 5 death knights to 85 just for the sake of saying, "LOL I MULTIBOCKS DKS FOUR PVP!"
    No.
    You're not a noob, you've got some skill if you're going to multibox. But Retarded for doing such? Yes.
    Yes Regis, That is my final answer.

Made by Ariyana!

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    what do you use for multi boxing ? I wanted to lvl a few characters x2 using raf, so was wondering.
    i used http://www.solidice.com/keyclone/ when i played around with multiboxing, im not that up-to-date on it now tho.
    forums on http://www.dual-boxing.com/ will get you updated.

and yes, multiboxing with several melee will make it alot harder.

Probably the most basic way to fix is to have the app only allow a single instance to run.

I pay 75$ a month for game time... dunno where you all are getting 140. But what does the cost have anything to do with it? Most people spend more on alcohol for a single party.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

Nerd tears i see. One single rogue can fuck over an entire shaman team if they are good... so can a few other classes.
    Last edited by GodTier; 2010-11-26 at 04:05 AM.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    I pay 75$ a month for game time... dunno where you all are getting 140. But what does the cost have anything to do with it? Most people spend more on alcohol for a single party.
    I quoted another guy asking if YOU paid $570 ....