Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    If you don't like multiboxers go complain to Blizzard not on non-Official forums. But Blizzard has already dealt with the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

Crazy setup, dont see how that makes the game more enjoyable though. Just more expensive

i dont normally like multiboxing as i kinda see it as cheating. but saying that you are well within blizzards ToS as long as you dont use a progam to affect the way you play, so for that i cant really complain in fact sometimes 4/5 controlled by 1 is a disadvantage over 4 being controlled by individuals. (asked a GM about it after getting tired of being ganked)

as for DKs im not sure, 4 death grips at the same time might be very confusing.

personally i'd pick elemental shaman, 5 chain lightnings was devastating in WG, damn that orc :P

Frost mages would be truly devastating too i assume
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    Assuming you got the usual home version of a router, 99% of the time you will get 1 external IP and all the internal IPs you need.
    Yes i know that you can set it up to use different external IPs and bind them to internal IPs but thats way more then your average Joe would ever consider doing.
    NAT is automatic...
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    in rated BGs 5 players will easily own your 4dks + a healer. Yes, rated bg players will use CC. which basically means a fear, you all trinket, blinds and sheeps get thrown in. by this time your healer is dead. in 15 seconds the rest of you die. go learn a language. or get a woman, srsly man. pussy>wow (with 150days total played on all toons. yes, i am an addict, but not that crazy)

Multiboxers always offer a slight challenge, until you know who the control is, CC or nuke it, then collect your 3/4 free HK's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maningitis View Post
    You pay $570 a month for WoW?
    Ppl will do the most stupid things to do good in pvp.
    -Switching to factions they don't like, just because of racials.
    -Leveling classes they find uncomfortable or simply boring.
    -Paying 5 times the sub
    -Etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    lol your getting ripped whoever is selling you time its 74? usd for 6 mnths game time
    lol here come another genius math guy.

Deleted
    lol wtb this guy 9 years of school. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    You pay $140 a month?
    I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    I pay 75$ a month for game time... dunno where you all are getting 140. But what does the cost have anything to do with it? Most people spend more on alcohol for a single party.

Nerd tears i see. One single rogue can fuck over an entire shaman team if they are good... so can a few other classes.
    I would like to see that, if 4 shamans get a shock on the rogue and send them shooting away everytime he comes close. He has NO chance.

Four simultaneous death grips

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Which require a full premade group.

Mutli-boxing fits Blizzards description of character automation as you are not there controlling the character, a program or whatever does that for you. They will ban it sooner or later.
    Please don't post stuff like this which is completely untrue, someone may actually think you know what you are talking about.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...cId=5288579356

There's a link to a blue poster who says everything you just said is a complete lie.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Looking forward to the day they ban people from multiboxing, or atleast makes it so your IP adress can only be used in one arena/bg at a time.
    Having multiboxed to RAF level, I will tell you this will never happen. It makes the company too much money for them to ban it. It's like asking that they ban people who faction change.

Sinec when does it cost 57$ a month to play?