Deleted

Quests for Blackrock Caverns

Hi guys,

First, sorry for my English which is not my native language.

Secondly, I wanted a confirmation about how we can get the initial quest of the Blackrock Caverns. I am not sure if the quest begins in Hyjal (I heard we can take a "mole" to teletransport us to the entrance of the caverns), of if it just begins inside the instance, without prerequisites.

My guess would be : you can go to the Caverns either by using the mole in Hyjal or by going there "naturally", by fly for example, and the initial quest can be taken directly in the instance, without any prerequisites.

Am I right?

Thanks in advance

as i recall all dunguon quests now start from inside the instance? atleast thats how it was on beta.

a mole in hyjal? i thought i did all quests in that zone on beta! dam you blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure you can just walk in and grab it, but yes, there is a pre-quest in Hyjal that teleports you to the dungeon entrance as well if you want it.

According to the Wowhead comments, if you do get the quest without the pre-quest, you won't be able to use the transporter to move between Hyjal and BRC later.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Judging by what I've seen so far, which is the quest from Garrosh that directs you into Ragefire Chasm, my guess is that there is a breadcrumb quest that tells you to speak with an NPC at the entrance of the Caverns. As to how they get you there, I unfortunately couldn't tell you that, but if there is a mole machine as you said, that's pretty sweet.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Most of the quests I've done had the quest givers inside although I have a few that I picked up elsewhere. I don't know if this dungeon does have any outside or not though.