Runemaster class

I made up this talent tree for the runemaster class and I want some feedback from you guys and some ideas.

The healing tree isn't finished and most of the first tier of talents would be like the passives for choosing the specific tree. Maybe even a couple from

I was thinking that they would have 3 runes and a resource bar like pally's that fill up allowing them to use different abilities. Anyways here are the runes: War rune( dps ), Protection rune ( tanking ), Life rune ( healing )- take damage when they heal. They regenerate like energy kinda and you will be able to mix spells from runes to make more powerful spells: Life rune mixed with some protection rune energy to create a healing spell that also reduces damage.

-Anyways let me get some feedback from you guys and I can add more stuff in.
    -Come up with some spells and stuff if you want or ideas for resource mechanics.

http://www.war-tools.com/t71128.html?b=9zyd

Please give possitive feedback lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what I see is another Paladin Slash Death knight. I approve of the idea, finish off the talent tree. E-mail blizzard the same thing you just posted. See what they think.
    I sorta like it, But the problem i see with it is that blizzard has fairly gone away from the whole Life Leech Idea. You notice that Blood Death knights can no longer heal themselves from ALL attacks dealt in Blood Presence?
    I like your idea, but too much self healing will not fly in WoW these days. Instead of Self Healing, change it to Upping avoidance or temporarily adding a certain amount of hit points based on something.
    Last edited by Tamato; 2010-11-26 at 04:16 AM.

Made by Ariyana!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    So what I see is another Paladin Slash Death knight. I approve of the idea, finish off the talent tree. E-mail blizzard the same thing you just posted. See what they think.
    ya i just whipped this up real quick cuz i had this idea stuck in my head. Ill def finish off tho.

Ideas from different people that like the runemaster class would be cool tho so I can group it all together and send it in. It's way easy to do something if people help out.
    Last edited by bigjohnburger; 2010-11-26 at 04:28 AM.