Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How to fly in old world before cata [glitch]

UPDATE: HOTFIXED WILL NO LONGER WORK QQ

UPDATE: you fly to EK via zepplin in org land on the zepplin, then take off straight up so that your "glued" to it and when it goes make sure your in the air.

Ill keep this simple,
    <mod snip>

P.S. going into hyjal will despawn your new mount however as long as you take the long way around you CAN go anywhere else...besides uldum...

DAM this thread got derailed fast...

[edit: I'm going to go with no. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Geronis; 2010-11-29 at 07:37 PM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    this=exploit

exploit=banned if found out

banned if found out=not worth it

Therefore, thanks to math and the transitive property,
    this=not worth it
    "Ret paladins have been in a beta stage for 8 years, one day we will be ready for launch." - anaxie

Enjoy your 48 hour or longer ban for going there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

not worth getting a ban

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

ah fuck it blizzard are dicks. race change is just another celestial steed scheme

If i get banned, fuck cataclysm, ill stop playing wow

will give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke View Post
    ah fuck it blizzard are dicks. race change is just another celestial steed scheme

will give it a try
    Yes because Blizzard needs to come up with schemes to make money. The 14.99x12,000,000 +the game isn't enough money.
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

will give it a try
    lol? They use the blizzard store and paid services to fund other projects, you can thank all the customers that fall for their devilish schemes, because that's how they help fund their next projects.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

well this got derailed fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Yes because Blizzard needs to come up with schemes to make money. The 14.99x12,000,000 +the game isn't enough money.
    6 million are P2P in china, which isn't 14.99 a month. Those costs cover server costs and maintenance and employee salary, and after that they make their profits.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

yea but what i meant is blizzard is only in it for the money, they pretend to care about players, but they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have fun getting banned.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

i cant even make it across the canon, by left side do you mean east or west?

edit:nvm
    Last edited by Scotavious; 2010-11-26 at 04:38 AM.

east , left from the side your are trying to get over from.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    6 million are P2P in china, which isn't 14.99 a month. Those costs cover server costs and maintenance and employee salary, and after that they make their profits.
    And I doubt Blizzard counts China in their number when they probably talley accounts and China has had a hard time even keeping WoW around - last I heard some other company over there was doing the licensing.

I did this + the guild bank lag glitch and got to explore Hyjal for a good 10 minutes

yea but what i meant is blizzard is only in it for the money, they pretend to care about players, but they don't.
    Speaking of something you obviously know NOTHING about. Brilliant.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't do this unless you want a strike to your account.

Don't be so close-minded. The only thing the company being profitable does is guarantee the job security of the developers who work on the game; the actual profits beyond what's necessary to fund the development are important for the corporation and thus its stock holders. The developers most certainly care about the players and the state of the game regardless of that fact.

I dunno... I have lots of fun playing this game and the two times I've needed GM assistance I was helped. So yea I think they care.