Where did chests go?

seriously..

havent seen a single one since the patch

none in northrend dungeons, none in classic dungeons, none in bc dungeons

10+ Year Old Account
    There never was any in Northrend, and i've seen a few in Deadmines and while leveling my tauren pally.

I saw one in Shadowfang Keep today.
    They're still there.
    You just have to look for them.
    (or play a dwarf)

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    The undead don't put loot in chests, they hide it in there abominations guts, roomy.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Never was any in Northrand.

They removed all the ones in outland a few patches ago due to botters farming them.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhat View Post
    Never was any in Northrand.

They removed all the ones in outland a few patches ago due to botters farming them.
    thanks for ruining it for those of us that still do bc heroics for rep or alts

At first I was thinking of the human chest, then I thought of chest pieces, and then I realized what this thread was about..

mm nope there's no chests except for classic dungeons, even then they are rare.

I thought they removed high-level instance chests a long time ago. I know at one point it was really popular for Rogues to stealth-run chests to fish for blue world drops so they did some voodoo, but that was like 3 years ago <_<

honestly, I can't remember the last time I opened a chest...