2h Spell/Healing Maces

Where they at?
    Pallies, Shamans, Druids could all use them. Where they at?
    And not crap RNG greens

But druids are the only one that should use them, in fact both pallies and shamans should use a 1h'er + a caster/healer shield.

They could easily itemize a 2h healing mace to offset the shield bonus.

I honestly always thought items like Trauma should have been a 2h mace

Now THAT'S a thought. I would absolutely loveeee to heal with a 2H mace. That would be beyond awesome. What do i care about carrying a shield? I shouldn't be getting hit anyways >.> And if so, i can just bubble...
    Last edited by WTFsteven; 2010-11-26 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zCourge View Post
    But druids are the only one that should use them, in fact both pallies and shamans should use a 1h'er + a caster/healer shield.
    Make's NO difference for pve.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFsteven View Post
    Now, THAT'S a thought. I would absolutely loveeee to heal with a 2H mace. That would be beyond awesome. What do i care about carrying a shield? I shouldn't be getting hit anyways >.> And if so, i can just bubble...
    I agree. Why should Shaman and Paladins be carrying around shields in the first place? It always seemed weird to me. Also, what should tank Death Knights do for their weapon? Dual wield tanking is out of the question, and there aren't any two hander tanking weapons, should we just take some random DPS weapon and properly enchant it? WTB more two handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Make's NO difference for pve.
    FYI I was thinking just for PVE, I do understand the armor benefit in PVP is huge.

Deleted
    A 2H mace with armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Facerockker View Post
    I agree. Why should Shaman and Paladins be carrying around shields in the first place? It always seemed weird to me. Also, what should tank Death Knights do for their weapon? Dual wield tanking is out of the question, and there aren't any two hander tanking weapons, should we just take some random DPS weapon and properly enchant it? WTB more two handers.
    I love you for quoting me and all but there is Oxheart and the Axe from Sauerkraut that work well for DK tanks. I dont play a DK but i just figured from looking at the stats and gem sockets.

Is that a joke? You know that DK's, even when dual wield frost was a valid tanking build, should NEVER use tanking weapons. They always use DPS weapons and stick the correct rune on to make up for the lack of tanking stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionbar View Post
    A 2H mace with armor?
    Do that and DKs and bear druids will want it, even if it doesn't have the appropriate agility/strength stats because the stamina + armor combo will trump any regular weapon with dps stats.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24094

What, you wanted more?

e:I swear this weapon used to be more Spellpower orientated.
    Last edited by Matchu; 2010-11-26 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matchu View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24094

what, you wanted more?
    i no can use it!

Err, why should Paladin and Shaman not carry shields?

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Err, why should Paladin and Shaman not carry shields?
    I dont see a 'Should' or 'Shouldn't' as far as PvE goes. I think we should have a choice, would be kind of cool to heal with a 2H is all.