Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lore of almost all RPGs demand a Paladin to be Human of righteous/good attitude. Allowing those dirty, drinking, ranting dwarves to become Paladins did already bend those rules. And now, allowing a cow to become a Paladin seems really weird, though I give in that it´s wrong to measure someone by his fur. ^^ Tauren´s attitude towards nature and life might indeed make them the best suited Horde race to become Paladins. So we should better talk about those "I won´t, but my sister will..." Belf b!tches, right? ^^

He's probably just getting revenge on you for all the hate he has gotten for being a gay looking blood elf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    I have 5 80 gnomes. People think i'm crazy. I just find it funny seeing a midget tanking big dragons etc etc and laying down the dps.
    No real hate here.
    Surely you are a god.
    OT- The internet is full of intolerant idiots. Personally I dont like Tauren Paladins or Troll Druids but I wouldnt tell people not to play them. It'l just be my decision not to ever make one
    Last edited by mmoca46b34a3c5; 2010-11-26 at 09:13 AM.

that belf is probably the same type of ignorant prick that thinks black people are inferior or summat ridiculous.

personally i'd have just left the group, apologised to the healer who was an alright guy and told the other 2 to run in front of a bus... hopefully one driven by the worlds only undead paladin, just to rub it in.
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

Quote Originally Posted by Grinco View Post
    Hey guys and girls

I made this topic because I had this kind of experience last night in HoR, the story goes:

We got a OK group in HoR, there was a Orc Shaman, Belf Rogue, Tauren Druid, Undead Priest and me, Tauren Paladin. After the first waves the Belf Rogue said that "Omg lol that Tauren looks so stupid as Palla". I didn't mind this at all just kept tanking and it went ok. Then the orc answered the Rogue and said: "Yes that's true you look udderly stupid, it doesn't even match the lore". The priest said that he thinks they look cool and he'll be changing his / hers paladin to Tauren.

After the first boss the Belf said: "You are a noob when you change tauren, all tauren pally's are noobs". At this point I sarcastically answered: "Say's a belf". After my comment the belf said from word to word: "What the f**k has me being belf got to do with anything? Belf is the most played race in WoW you dumb f**k". I didn't mind answering this question and soon the Belf started tricking the Healer but nobody died. He / She didn't say anything though through the rest of the instance

--The End--

So, the question is: Why do some people get so crossed about some people playing some races which they don't like. Does it reflect to their IRL- feelings about other races?

What do you think !
    To be honest, you should have just said "Wow if you're this racist, you shoulda played human. We all know how racist THEY can be."

Also, if the priest spelled "utterly" like "udderly", he was probably just making a joke. Or he didn't know how to spell. Or you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    This rogue sounds like...... most rogues...

...jk... <3 you rogues (except when you kill me in bgs/arena)
    "Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless" - Kenny Powers

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsOlympics View Post
    Probably looking too deep into it.

The guy is probably just the type to dole out trash but can't handle it. Like an only child.

As an ally, I'm not racist against gnomes or anything.
    But you are prejudiced towards people without siblings?

15+ Year Old Account
    I think that the theory of certain personalities choosing specific sides/races/classes is a myth. I always start neutral with players and try to like em :P I've played both sides with many people of various levels and it feels like the only thing that attracts bad players is the situation (if f.e. a high value boe drops, then some people show their true color ).

I fake a lil hate against the opposite faction (horde/ally) depending on wich side I play, just for the feeling (only RP I do).

this

Quote Originally Posted by Saethwyr View Post
    personally i'd have just left the group, apologised to the healer who was an alright guy and told the other 2 to run in front of a bus... hopefully one driven by the worlds only undead paladin, just to rub it in.
    roflmao

Tauren, Orc, Undead, Belf, Nelf, Gnoms, etc, etc
    You all are inferior, after all you are not human.

Human are imba, Every Man For Himself URAAAA

Joke aside.
    "Doesn't fit with the lore."? Come on blizzard didn't find the lore they made it and they can bend it however they want, whenever they want.
    If they want it, they can fit in it whatever they want even HOLY COWS

As for the Belf rogue probably he is just a kid jealous that he can't race change his paly because his daddy don't give hem the money. We all know Belf are often categorized as gay.

Btw anytime someone in a random complain about anything concerning me, tanking style, dps, talents, age, mental status, ...

I have one simple answer "whatever" or "who care" I even got ppl replaying "I do." and to that i say "That's your problem not mine."

Cheers and take care werwolfs will be on rampage soon.

Deleted
    Only retarded people argue about retarded things.

Hey guys and girls

Belf is the most played race in WoW you dumb f**k".
    what is night elf hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Adis View Post
    "Doesn't fit with the lore."? Come on blizzard didn't find the lore they made it and they can bend it however they want, whenever they want.
    what blizz is doing is like a man who wins a life time supply of muffins and orders a muffin just to throw it out.
    when asked why he threw it out he replies "beacuse i can"

its thier lore, they do with it as they please.
    Last edited by QQingshaman; 2010-11-26 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QQingshaman View Post
    what is night elf hunter?
    Doesn't compare. There was a time on our realm when we had more blood elves than total alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostus View Post
    Ignorance and stupidity is the reason.

Side note: I have a suggestion for the OP: as one of the holy cows, make your holy stom on as many belfs and gnomes as you can

No, you're not crazy, you're sneaky. You like to see how gnome suffers ander the hits of the dragon. You clearly an VERY evul genius, mon^^
    Offtopic, but you just made me spend 4 minutes trying to get rid of the fly on my screen and wondering why the hell I can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belf rogue:"Oh look. He can racechange to a tauren. Thats kinda cool, heehee! Oh well, im in random dungeon, and im anonymouse, so why dont i just troll and say crap about it"

[Belf rogue]: Omg lol that Tauren looks so stupid as Palla

Orc shaman: Meh, i kinda think its cool. But i know a little about lore, and that doest fit, so now i dont like it anymoar.
    [Orc shaman]: Yes that's true you look udderly stupid, it doesn't even match the lore

Small note: Tauren pally = Sunwalkers = RETCONED! Lore fixed.

Undead priest: Meh, what is that all about? He's a good tank, and accually, i think its awesome. Ill back him up a little.
    [Undead priest]: Well i think its awesome! Cant wait for my pally to get RC'ed to tauren aswell :-)

Belf rogue: Lool what a noob, he dissaproved with me and the fact that someone backed me up with lorefactor accualy make my statement even more clear.
    [Belf rogue]: You are a noob when you change tauren, all tauren pally's are noobs

OP: I could just let this slip, but.. this comming from a bloodelf? The most gay race in wow. Jees, kids..
    [OP:] Say's a belf

Belf rogue: WHO IS HE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? Im a human, im a person, i pay for this game, and i know alot more then he does with my 2 months of experience! How dare he! ARGH IM SO ANGRY! I HATE WHEN NOOB TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT!
    [Belf rogue]: What the f**k has me being belf got to do with anything? Belf is the most played race in WoW you dumb f**k

Rest of group: Christ, what a child. Well, better get this over with, will probably split group if i say something..

Belf rogue: Gharr! What a pack of idiots! I wanna whipe thees idiots! let me show how mature i am! Let me show them im a evil mastermind! IMMA TRICKS OF THE TRADE THE HEALER ! WUAHAHAHAHAHHA!.

... And thats how it happened.

Deleted
    In that situation "says a belf?" is probably the ultimate comeback and looks like you executed it with style. ALot of people in this game are just ignorant kiddies looking for someone to insult because in their day to day life they could only dream of directly insulting someone. In the (misquoted) words of the Northeastern youtube mogul tittybiscuit "internet+annonymity+WoW=arsehole".

In all seriousness though I find myself with an irrational hatred to the alliance races (with the exception of dwarves). just looking at a male Human, Night elf, or any Gnome or draenei fills me with searing hate (even worgen too after the 2 bgs i did in the beta), whereas a Forsaken or Belf, races I do not really play fill me with the spirit of comradeship. I gues it's just mental programming from playing horde, becuase irl I like to think I'm a bit more rational.

Hey guys and girls

I made this topic because I had this kind of experience last night in HoR, the story goes:

We got a OK group in HoR, there was a Orc Shaman, Belf Rogue, Tauren Druid, Undead Priest and me, Tauren Paladin. After the first waves the Belf Rogue said that "Omg lol that Tauren looks so stupid as Palla". I didn't mind this at all just kept tanking and it went ok. Then the orc answered the Rogue and said: "Yes that's true you look udderly stupid, it doesn't even match the lore". The priest said that he thinks they look cool and he'll be changing his / hers paladin to Tauren.

After the first boss the Belf said: "You are a noob when you change tauren, all tauren pally's are noobs". At this point I sarcastically answered: "Say's a belf". After my comment the belf said from word to word: "What the f**k has me being belf got to do with anything? Belf is the most played race in WoW you dumb f**k". I didn't mind answering this question and soon the Belf started tricking the Healer but nobody died. He / She didn't say anything though through the rest of the instance

--The End--

So, the question is: Why do some people get so crossed about some people playing some races which they don't like. Does it reflect to their IRL- feelings about other races?

What do you think !
    It remembers me that sentence "haters are gonna hate".

I have seen many people treat a lot of people from my guild bad because they had a bad experience with one or two member of my guild that are bad people (and that are not in the guild anymore). That doesn't make the whole group bad, but most people are just ignorant to that fact and throw away possible future friendships, good experiences and good times.

It is the same with your case, bad people everywhere. Mind the good ones, they're fewer, I believe. But they're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    He's probably just getting revenge on you for all the hate he has gotten for being a gay looking blood elf.
    haha so true

OT: people shouldnt cry/nerdrage about stuff like this, say something positive or shut it! *angry face*

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you got grouped with a bunch of kids. People who use the word "noob" live up to the word themselves, true story.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    Doesn't compare. There was a time on our realm when we had more blood elves than total alliance.
    there was a time in tbc, before race/faction change, that NE huntards actually out numbered any other race