Vanish "fixes" in 4.0.3a

Bug Fixes
    Bandit's Guile now applies more consistently to all of the abilities it's supposed to modify.
    Player guardians and temporary pets now stop attacking when a rogue uses Vanish, but city guards will not.

Well, why the F not?

I don't know if you rogues do any World PvP in major cities or not, but messing around in Ironforge is something I like to do when I'm bored.
    Here's what happens:

One time, Open, Kill, Kill, Kill, Blind /Dance for the lols, Vanish, jump in IF trench and stealth away.
    Another time, Open, try to kill, trying to kill some more, "God healers are so OP now, wtfzors!." anywho, it comes time for me to Vanish and get away safely, however, what actually happens is something completely different and here's my theory:
    - 1). Vanish with like 30 guards on you (or mobs, as I've had this happen to me in Sethekk while farming my bird), they DONT attack you, they stop, turn around and reset. "GREAT!" However! If a guard spawns, which they do every 5 and a half seconds FFS, at any given time within a second or two before the vanish and a second or two after vanish, the newly spawned guard does not drop combat and B-lines it at you and will then aggro all the other guards (who were previously vanished off) to re attack you.
    -2). *Sethekk (and stealthing through other instances accident). I'll try and be a cool and sprint through like 5-7 packs of mobs, where ever it may, and then vanish. Usually, it's no probably, however, if one of the 50+ mobs happen to be casting at any given time again 1-2 seconds before or after vanish, the cast goes through (working as intended) hits, but THEN, instead of dropping combat and running away, the spell that just hit, re tags thatat caster to my aggro tables, which they aggros the other 49+ mobs to attack me again.

If I am reading the patch notes correctly, by the blue's post about bug fixes, they think this is not broken?

I do find it annoying that I cannot vanish away from city guards. You lose durability when dying by guards =/

Deleted
    This makes me happy that I unsubbed.

15+ Year Old Account
    World pvp has been dead for some time now. It began with the introduction of flying mounts. Vanish immune guards is just another nail in the coffin.

Fun's over guys. Park your butts in your fave e-peen spot and /afk.
    80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 85

Seems to be the final nail in the coffin for me, I've been debating rolling out of the rogue class for a while now, its been 6 years of.... some high times, but mostly low times and I'm pretty fed up. QQ I know, but it has just gotten to be too much

I'll probably power level my rogue to 85, hopefully get Realm First and then put it to sleep and start a Resto Shaman,

Welcome to the World, Rubmytotems - Female Goblin Shaman

RIP, Xoed 80 NE Rogue, aka, Cynos, Xido, Decieve, and finally Kunk

So because of the fact Vanish is working as it was supposed to work since 6 years ago, and they did fix the bug that allowed us to Vanish Immune things, it's making you reroll? Sure it was nice, but it was never intended so really shouldn't be an issue. Learn to play with the new Vanish.
    Azrax, Level 85 Gnome Rogue
    Kárnivool, Level 85 Human Priest
    <Ka Pai> - New Zealand based 25 man, 3 day raiding guild. We strive to provide an attractive, enjoyable, and constructive raid environment. Currently 4/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

---- Currently Retired from Early Dragon Soul Progression, will be back for Mists!! ----

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't feign death and get the guards off me, you shouldn't be able to vanish.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Yes, it is completely unacceptable that Blizzard fix bugs in their game.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

You are level 80, guards are level 85, yeah? shut up.

Hopefully this is intentional to keep people out of my city who’s only intention is to annoy players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?