Angry Ok, what's going on with Trap macros?

Is it just me or do macroed traps bug out too much? Since my traps are on my scroll wheel, I really need 4 simple macros (to make them spammable after using Trap Launcher) but I cannot make them work properly.

1. /cast !Freezing Trap
    2. /cast !Ice Trap
    3. /cast !Snake Trap
    4. /cast !Explosive Trap

Macro #1 works almost perfectly, makes it spammable without losing the target-circle after using Trap Launcher. One problem: if I try to use it without the Trap Launcher I get an error "cannot do that yet". Meh :-/

Macro #2 doesn't work with Trap Launcher at all but works perfectly without it.

Macro #3 works perfectly but not all the time. Sometimes I get a "cannot do that yet" or it just refuses to work as if I don't have a bind for it at all.

Macro #4 – same as #2.

Is there any way to fix this?

10+ Year Old Account
    this was bugged for the longest i can remember on beta. they fixed it in one build but im not even sure that build is on live servers yet.

i know the macro i had were

/cast [nomod] immolation trap
    /cast [mod:shift] explosive trap

the above was grayed out until i hit trap launcher and i was able to use the ability.

obvious questions to ask:
    1. is the syntax right?
    2. are they spelled right?
    3. know of any addons that could casuing it not to work?
    4. delete the cache
    5. fill out a bug report on the forums
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

The issue is that the actual trap spells are modified by trap launcher and are 2 different spells. So you can end up only having the macro useable when trap launcher has been activated, or only when it hasn't.
    #2 and 4 you seem to be calling the spell that is unmodded.
    #1 you are calling the modded spell
    #3 I don't know (not enough information).

From the datamined stuff on wowead, it seems that they call the modded spells !<spellname> - "!Aimed Shot" was showing for a while as the instant version - and when you use the ! modifier in the macro it seems that the client (or server, but I presume client) can't tell the difference between an "Activate if not activated" exclamation point, and the modde spell that is called the exact same thing. It would be nice if we could simply call a spell ID (and have that spell ID visible in the spellbook for both modded and unmodded spells).
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead