Cool/Funny New Quests?

I was wondering if those who played Beta or those who have found funny quests since 4.0.3a could post some new unique quests with the revamp of 1-60 questing. I've seen videos of "The Day Deathwing Came" I'm looking for that kinda thing, it was hilarious! I've done Plants vs Zombies already too

So has anyone found a really fun to do or cool quest? I just read about one in 1k Needles that rewards a boat to the player??? Thats awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea boat quest is cool
    ashara rewards a hat that turns you into a goblin i believe

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

a BOAT? which??? where it start? is it doable by both horde and alliance? :O

Deleted
    I was looking for the "boat quest" while I was exploring with a couple of friends. Couldnt find it tho :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to find that quest, too. So far I just found that:

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25532#comments

I have no idea what the boat looks like, how fast it is or if you can keep it. But I know that I need a boat on all of my toons (-:

Edit: Found the boat: http://www.wowhead.com/item=55121
    Unfortunately only useable in Thousand Needles... whatever
    Last edited by Rhywolver; 2010-11-26 at 02:02 PM.

Maximillion of Northshire!!
    FOR DOLORIA!!!
    yea... hes kick ass go to Un'goro at the Golakka Hot Springs he should be there (might require a chain though)
    pretty much hes a Knight who's trying to save the "Damsels" and kill the "Dragons"

Quote Originally Posted by Dethspawn View Post
    FOR DOLORIA!!!
    yea... hes kick ass go to Un'goro at the Golakka Hot Springs he should be there (might require a chain though)
    pretty much hes a Knight who's trying to save the "Damsels" and kill the "Dragons"
    This pretty much, such an epic quest chain in Un'goro.

10+ Year Old Account
    No zone had disappointed me so far

Edit: In terms of fun, that is. The Zul'Gurub story ended quite abruptly. I demand my hatchling back!
    Last edited by Ano; 2010-11-26 at 02:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peacebloom vs Ghouls.
    Easily the best quest in the game, done it on all 10 of my characters.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethspawn View Post
    FOR DOLORIA!!!

This oh my god this! It is hilarious, there is also another quest chain in Un'goro that takes you to the titan place in Un'goro, and you have to push some levers and "observe" the different species in the crater, flying above un'goro as a pterradax , fun!

I'll have to get to Un'goro and do that one! Also I saw a video earlier of one for horde (I think horde only) in Hillsbrad where you "be a questgiver" so to speak and you hand out quests to 'heroes' that run by you. It was freaking hysterical!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

I'm in Redridge right now, it's pretty epic, as was Westfall. I'm trying to save some zones to see on my Worgen though!
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge