Is Battle.net down?

I can't log onto wow, and the websites are down on my end(and its not my internet or I wouldn't be posting this). Anybody els unable to do this?

Edit: Battle.net just came back up for me

yea i've tried 3 different pc's with 2 different accounts and i can't get in

aaaan bnet just went back down.

and i just got on wow.... wtf.

Edit: I got on one account, and trying to log into my second account to dual box level and its stuck.
    Last edited by Lexxe; 2010-11-26 at 01:54 PM.

EU or US? I'm having no problems on EU.

i'm on us.

Edit:
    Both my accounts are now logged in. Holy crap that was weird.
    Last edited by Lexxe; 2010-11-26 at 01:59 PM.

I'm having problems as well. The rest of the internet works fine, just cant connect in game. When I finally do connect and get on a character I get to the loading screen and it says character not found. I try to connect using one of my other characters and I get DC'd. HALP

Quote Originally Posted by bradanomics View Post
    I'm having problems as well. The rest of the internet works fine, just cant connect in game. When I finally do connect and get on a character I get to the loading screen and it says character not found. I try to connect using one of my other characters and I get DC'd. HALP
    exact same issue Malygos - US

I'm posting from US East (Ohio) and normally play on Eldre'Thalas or Ravencrest. Have been unable to reach battle.net website or log in to game for last hour. I ran a tracert and don't think it's bliz that's necessarily down. My tracert is fine on roadrunner through Washington DC, but when it switches at the DC router the tracert ends after the first hop in Montreal Canada. Hence the lack of connection to the California or Chicago Servers for battle.net authentication. The one time I did get a good connection to the realm status, it showed all the realms as being up.
    Last edited by Pinthalion; 2010-11-26 at 02:42 PM.

Actually, my traceroute dies on the battle.net network - (12.129.242.30)

I get to 12.129.193.242 and start to RTO...looks like the network gremlin is at work.

Deleted
    It sure looks down to me. Trying to login from the UK at 21.30 GMT. Can't get to battle.net to view the forums and the Wow loader is stuck on "Downloading updated tools..." and has been for about 20 mins

Weird that wowrealmstatus.net shows my realm as being up though. Any way of getting news from Blizzard in meantime?

Working for me but its unplayable, lags incredibly too much now