Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    Liked some of the Azshara stuff.

"My, that's a pretty big load you have there!"
    also subject 9 and the quest with the giant chunk of laxative:P epic moments or the quest chain with azuregos.

Must admit that the quest quality have gone up.

Silverpine Forest and Hillsbrad are both great as Horde.

Burning Steppes is really good as Alliance as well, it continues the storyline with Keeshan. =D

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    also subject 9 and the quest with the giant chunk of laxative:P epic moments or the quest chain with azuregos.
    The one with the Raptors eating your face.

I'm liking the new WP quests on my 35ish warrior. Very nice chains.

Strangelthorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

The Cape of Stranglethorn with the Bloodsail pirates is the best chain I've done so far and I'm almost done with all of Eastern Kingdoms (alliance side)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

Quote Originally Posted by Therastos View Post
    I am very surprised Hillsbrad doesn't come up often in these kind of discussions.

A lot of funny quests, some of them actually witty rather than just being juvenile humour or pop-culture references; an interesting mystery in a farm where something has gone really wrong (I won't spoil, what. Even though I realised what really happened before it was revealed, there was a sense of mystery for a good half of quests); very good quest flow; a lot of references to what happened in vanilla (Hercular, Battle of Hillsbrad; Alterac Valley...); meeting NPCs from the start of the zone later on, to the point where you actually start to like them; some decent lore-moments; as good aesthetics as before...

It most definitely was an awesome experience. I enjoyed it more than Silverspine, Azshara or Stonetalon Mountains.
    How can you possibly enjoy Hillsbrad? I rode through there to get to the Peacebloom vs Ghouls and the shit the Forsaken are doing there almost made me throw up.

OT: Redridge was fun, but Westfall and Darkshore are better.
    Last edited by iceberg265; 2010-11-26 at 04:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Southern Barrens as Horde.

You can really dig how the Cataclysm has changed so much especially in this zone and the next, which is 1kN. Love how this zone in particular debunks the idea of Alliance being "the good guys" - the main story is the warfare that broke out after Alliance forces stormed Camp T and slaughtered everyone (Camp T was a traditional tauren hunting commune, with women and children, not a military outpost).

Seeing the tauren actually get really fired up and bloodlusted is interesting, and the orc commander who rolls in and takes charge has awesome pouring out his ears.

Plus continuation of the Naralex storyline - I always wanted to see how that finished.

Also, you have to go find Mankrik!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)