Deleted

Alexstrasza quest problem

Hi guys
    i hope these can help some player having trouble with "Reborn From The Ashes" quest ...the one alexstrasza is suppost to give after wrathgate cinematic.
    i opened a ticket cause alezstrasza didnt want give these quest after the cinematic so i wasnt able to finish all the quest chain with "the battle for undercity"..
    after a fast answer from GM where it say: your ticket have been escalated i talked to GM and he told me that they have a big problem with these quest line so they tring to fix it asap .
    i hope these can help so you guys dont have to wait for a ticket.
    sorry for my bad english and hope these is not a thread already opened about these,i coudnt find anithing similar trough the search option.

The questline now ends with the Wrathgate cinematic. I don't know what your GM was talking about, but the Battle for Undercity is gone forever.

They removed the battle of undercity quest because, quoting a blue post I can't find, "It just didn't fit lore wise". Didn't really make much sense as the whole outland/northrend time-line didn't make much sense in 4.0.x.

Deleted
    GM told me that alexstraza is suppost to give that quest so you can go trough the other quest till the battle for undercity... dont know :S