Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Can someone please help me understand if what I am hearing is correct. If I cap the JP by 80, then cata comes out, when I reach 85 do I lose those JP and have to start over?

10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to recall seeing a blue post that stated the 4000 cap on honor and Justice Points was a temp cap for wrath and that it would be increased in cataclysm, but I'm having trouble finding the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkimedes View Post
    I seem to recall seeing a blue post that stated the 4000 cap on honor and Justice Points was a temp cap for wrath and that it would be increased in cataclysm, but I'm having trouble finding the post.
    because it doesnt exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    For the love of god - there is a hard cap of 4000 JP that you can never go over. You can not ever have more than 4000 JP. This cap is permanent and will not be removed when Cata hits.

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joshmcopeland View Post
    If I cap the JP by 80, then cata comes out, when I reach 85 do I lose those JP and have to start over?
    No. How did you ever reach that conclusion?

Anyone have an idea of how many JPs the normal dungeons give if you run using dungeon finder? Or if they give a small amount just from boss kills.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    Anyone have an idea of how many JPs the normal dungeons give if you run using dungeon finder? Or if they give a small amount just from boss kills.

Thanks.
    Read page 1 of this thread? It's already been posted...

Quote Originally Posted by revilfour View Post
    I agree it was bad in WotLK, i could farm every heroic buy gems and get atleast 1-1.5k gold every day from this process.
    Time is money friend.