Thread: Stealth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by three12 View Post
    I can't post links, sorry. Just wowhead "Stealth", "Prowl", and "Feral Instincts" to verify the following:

Rogues have a stealth level of 40.
    Druids' Prowl has a stealth level of 50.
    Feral druids have +15 to stealth level.

Now, what happened to Master of Deception? It was supposed to be "built in" but there's no evidence of that anywhere, either on wowhead or through in-game testing.

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 08:24 AM ----------

Also, humans no longer have Perception. Coupled with the increased cooldown on Every Man For Himself, they've become arguably the worst PvP race, but that's a different topic.

Edit: spelling.
    Please, check the link i have posted higher up. Bliizz confirming,MoD is built in for all specs of rogues - our stealth is equal to ferals but they are faster.

Hunters have been kicking my ass up and down battlegrounds lately, it's completely Paper VS Rock. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xaer View Post
    Hunters have been kicking my ass up and down battlegrounds lately, it's completely Paper VS Rock. :/
    They shouldn't kick your ass, lol.

Unless they see you from a mile away (which can happen against any opponent right now it seems).

I didn't read any replys, but I do have a (Unconfirmed) answer for the OP.

Do you remember that bug with stealth, where if you stealth normally pets will still see you (If they where allready after you) and continue to chase/attack you?

It seems this bug has changed, and if you normal stealth while a pet is chasing you, the owner of the pet (And possible other players aswell) can still see you.

Deleted
    track hidden from hunter gives +6 lvl stealth detection. Ne rogues dont have anymore the stealth bonus(racial was changed), and yes master of deception is on any rogue build, that means +3 lvls in stealth.
    Last edited by mmoc0e38fb0ad5; 2010-11-28 at 07:05 PM.