How do Horde get to Bloodmyst Isle?

Now that Auberdine is destroyed, there's no ship/dock there to take anyone to Azuremyst, and then later Bloodmyst Isle. Does anyone know if there is a zepplin or a different ship or a portal that takes anyone (specifically horde) to the Isles?

Deleted
    doesnt the new nelf town in darkshore have a boat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    doesnt the new nelf town in darkshore have a boat?
    No, not to Bloodmyst. but there is a boat for the allie in Dernassu

Deleted
    i went to the new nelf town just north of auberdine or whatever, there is no new boat from what i could see. (When i tried to get to darnassus i went thru SW but it was a pain- and then when I died i got ported back to darkshore- truly owned) Dno if there is a boat to exodar in SW though =)

There are no boats in Darkshore anymore. Both the exodar and the SW boats go through Darnassus now. Best bet would be to run through (or swim around) SW to the docks, grab the boat to darnassus (the most southern one). Then you can grab Darnassus and head over to Exodar or vice versa

Sw harbor is your only option, I have checked all others. The new boats in darkshore wont be up until release i believe. But rather then doing an hour of corpse running through SW, get a sham or dk to toss water walking on you. Mount up and run from wetlands or whever and come around back of SW. Takes alot less time. Just hug the cliff on your way so you dont get fatigue.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Superpenguin3 View Post
    Now that Auberdine is destroyed, there's no ship/dock there to take anyone to Azuremyst, and then later Bloodmyst Isle. Does anyone know if there is a zepplin or a different ship or a portal that takes anyone (specifically horde) to the Isles?
    You can water walk your way into the port in Darnassus and then take the boat to Azuremyst

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck does it matter.

You have no business on the isles. Stay away.

Try to post more constructivly, if you dont have anything constructive to say, dont post ~ Dark Side
    Last edited by Dark Side; 2011-01-05 at 02:03 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    Why the fuck does it matter.

You have no business on the isles. Stay away.
    Dont be stupid, need to get there for the achievement..

Deleted
    Just like the Alliance can't get to Thunder Bluff except with flying mount, the Horde can't get to Darnassus/Exodar without it

take the boat there

There is a boat from Darnassus to Exodar just in case none of you realised so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is quite old, and the necro done here was not exactly the greatest one in the world.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines