Deleted

Steamwheedle Cartel rep - post shattering.

Anyone figured out the fastest way to earn Steamwheedle Cartel rep without hurting your Bloodsail Buccaneer rep post the shattering? Most of the old pirate camps are gone from what I've seen. I am currently at hated and want to get back to atleast neutral.

I know Diremaul was the fastest from revered to exalted, but is there a faster way to get from hated and up to neutral?

Thanks in advance.

/Gorthol

Let me start by saying I do not have the insane.

When I link my achievement in-game it shows having bloodsail at honored accomplished although I am 0/36000 with them now after grinding my goblin rep back. I recommend using this command in game to see if it shows done for you as well.

I do not believe that it has to be at the same time anymore other wise mine would not say honored when i am cleary hated.

/script _=GetAchievementLink(2336);print('Shift click to link:', _)

Deleted
    Hmm interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannalos View Post
    I know Diremaul was the fastest from revered to exalted, but is there a faster way to get from hated and up to neutral?
    Grinding pirates has always been faster.. DM offered PBD drop's and librams though, and it wasn't as boring.

Deleted
    Can anyone that actually has got the "Insane in the membrane" feat confirm this, would be highly appreciated.

/Hoff

Oh snap, the pirates are gone? I was thinking of finishing my steamwheedle grind, since I'm at 44/45 exalted reps after 4.0.3a, and I only had like 8k rep to go... Hmm, this bears investigation.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't hurt my Bloodsail rep even if it didn't matter any more. I'm a damn pirate and it's staying that way!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The pirates are not gone, its even more of them post shattering

In northern barrens:

Not so many pirates, but good respawn time.

In Tanaris

More mobs, around the same respawn time.

You can also do quests in northern/southern barrens that don't hurt your pirate rep! I myself heard yesterday that you don't need the pirate rep at honored at the same time as you are exalted with steamwheedle. So im kinda in the same situation as you, farming cloth atm :P Good luck with the farm.
    Last edited by Daxen; 2010-11-26 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    Cloth it is, Thanks for the replies! :-)

So, with all that said, is farming the pirates the quickest way to get exalted with Steamwheedle as of 4.0.3a?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also you can farm for steamwheedle, try the venture co. boat on Venture bay in grizzly hills. It stops giving booty bay on revered, but at least it gives ratchet to exalted, i'm not sure about the others, but i'm pretty sure that they will hit exalted too if you farm long enough... and i mean long enough, it's really slow
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.