What are the Profession Dailies come Cata?

I'm not sure if this topic was already discussed, however I was wondering if the professions that already had dailies, such as Jewel Crafting, Cooking, Fishing, etc. will they continue to have Dailies in Cata. But more importantly, did they add other professions to the "dailies" list, like Blacksmithing, Engineering, Tailoring, etc.?

Thank you in advance for the feedback.

Theres definetily Cooking and Fishing dailies you can do them already.

I'm gonna say that they will put in the Jewel Crafting dailies once Cataclysm goes live. In Stormwind there is vendor that sells the new J/C recipes.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Deleted
    Cooking and fishing dailies are available in SW / Ogrimmar, cooking gives you a +1 or +3 cooking skill (can't remember what) and a new cooking currency (looks like a chef's hat) and you can buy new recipes with i think 3 or 5 of them per recipe. Fishing daily gives you +1 or +3 (can't remember exactly) skill point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thread resurrection.

Cooking? Check.
    Fishing? Check.

I DO see new jewelcrafting dailies. Is that it? Someone asked about other professions but I don't see a response. Is that a no? Just jewelcrafting again?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first few JC dailies are here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-and-Epic-Cuts

I did get the rest but there didn't seem to be enough interest to warrant updating it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadoc View Post
    The first few JC dailies are here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-and-Epic-Cuts

I did get the rest but there didn't seem to be enough interest to warrant updating it.
    Thx.

Deleted
    Will there be no Archaeology dailies? They are mentioned in the patchnotes, but I can't seem to find any information on those.