Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakasu View Post
    I don't get why Blizz would go back and alter damage values in an almost abandoned raid..
    thats cos BT, ulduar, funwell, MC etc all contain legendarys which will be needed in cata for guild achieves. They gotta make it a little bit interesting

Or they just couldn't figure out which Rain of Fire should be tweaked when they were going to buff the locks one and just increased the damage of all of them...
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    It's Blizzard's way of teaching people how to not stand in fire
    Refresher course for the 12th time?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaac View Post
    so me and bunch of guildies have been farming glaives for a while now for guild achieves, we get to trash right after supremus on and the tank gets hit for 72k!!!!!!!!!!!! I also get hit for 34k and one shotted with no agro on me, waiting for treat to aoe. anyone else run into this problem post shattering?
    You can't farm guild achievements now. The requirement for the "legendary guild achievement" is to obtain all of the legendary items on the list in cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    You can't farm guild achievements now. The requirement for the "legendary guild achievement" is to obtain all of the legendary items on the list in cataclysm.
    Not true, the Legendaries gained pre-cat count towards We Are Hardcore. They didn't originally but they changed it do allow them to. I mean, my pally friend has been farming his 2nd bracer every week for over 6 months with nothing, forcing people to REGAIN these giant RNG time-sinks would just be a kick in the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakasu View Post
    I don't get why Blizz would go back and alter damage values in an almost abandoned raid..
    They didn't. This is one of those cases where they fix bug A that everyone demands that Blizzard should fix and release ASAP. Once Blizzard fixes Bug A thinking everything is fine as they can't test every aspect of the game in a short amount of time, they release it. We are now introduced with Bug B that occurred because of the fix. In this case not sure what Bug A would be, but Bug B being cloned warlocks in ICC and I'm guessing BT now too are "bugged" and doing more damage than they should.

Everyone wants to know why Blizzard has to test all their bug fixes each time? This is why. So stuff like this doesn't happen and the masses complain about it. One of the blues mentioned it before when they fixed a bug in BT something happened in Barrens.