Engineering Specialization Question

Hey guys, I had a quick question. I noticed bs and tailoring possibly among others got their specializations converged and they were able to learn all the recipes and were not restricted of one or the other. Does this Apply to Engineering as well now too? Can I learn both Gnomish and Goblin?

Quote Originally Posted by Moddy View Post
    Hey guys, I had a quick question. I noticed bs and tailoring possibly among others got their specializations converged and they were able to learn all the recipes and were not restricted of one or the other. Does this Apply to Engineering as well now too? Can I learn both Gnomish and Goblin?
    The specialization was removed completely from LW, Tailoring and BS so they chose to let you learn all the patterns. Engineering still has it's specialization so you will not be able to learn both
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Ah okay, thanks. Was curious. I actually managed to drop bs and go 1-415 for 2095 gold on my server. Now I just need to decide on either goblin or gnomish :S ahh the choices

---------- Post added 2010-11-26 at 03:42 PM ----------

It looks like I cannot pick either Gnomish nor Goblin Engineering as both quests lead to either Gadgetzan or Booty Bay and the NPCS are hostile and will not allow me to turn in the quest without grinding their rep for 2 weeks or spending 5k on cloth... anyone know a way around this?

its crap anyway - the only thing that was useful were the arrow or bullets. now that it is gone...the items you craft from one of the specializations is just for fun really. and thanks to blizzard for doing away with the arrows and bullets - could i get that primordial saronite back? at least give me something fun or worthwhile in return. engineers currently dont have anything to look forward in purchased ICC patterns/designs.