Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    farming the leather on my silly alt is taking forever, but yeah engi is basicaly trash for melee now, best bets are JC/LW at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by UR1L View Post
    I'm JC/LW atm.

The extra Agility from the bracer enchant is really good. And with JC gems it's easier to fix hit and expertise caps.

I'll most likely be gemming expertise with my 'big' gems. Checked my mates beta premade rogue and it was WAY from the expertise cap even if I gemmed it mostly hit/expertise to reach caps.
    Gonna suck getting the cap without the expertise+1.7k agi proc trinket(Left eye of rahj I think it was)

+ You save alot of money not having to buy leg and bracer enchants! :P
    - all of that saved money will be going in leveling your JC!
    NEVER use JC gems for hit or expertise. Use reforging to get those caps and use agility gems for JC, depending on how they change the cata critdmg meta (a blue post said they are "reverting" critdmg metas, but I dunno if there is anything to revert the level 85 one to). If it retains its blue>red requirement, you may need to use one or more JC hit gems just for the meta.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    NEVER use JC gems for hit or expertise. Use reforging to get those caps and use agility gems for JC, depending on how they change the cata critdmg meta (a blue post said they are "reverting" critdmg metas, but I dunno if there is anything to revert the level 85 one to). If it retains its blue>red requirement, you may need to use one or more JC hit gems just for the meta.
    If the level 85 meta gem retains the requirement, you will not use it. You will use the crit, spell reflect meta that has an easy requirement, besides that, Relentless earthsiege is better then the 85 meta to begin with.