Guide to Peace Blooms Vs Ghouls, Lats 2 quests, NO commentary :)

Enjoy, I hope it helps!!
    (edit: Last**)
    Last edited by Bearcattreeowl; 2010-11-27 at 01:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgive me, but I dont have access to the names of the actual plants. I will just name them on how I remember them.
    I also find using the frozen plants over the dps ones are more effective. You are trying to buy time to use your pumpkin bombs. The Grabbing Root Tentical also is a great back up for when your shields go down.

Dont be afraid for the final wave to get through, as long as your lawn mowers are up, they will clear the whole row, and you still get the accomplishment for the quest, not counting the final boss of course :P
    Last edited by Idontlikeyou; 2010-11-27 at 01:09 AM.

No doubt, just one of many ways to do it, and it worked for me

hmm thats one way to do it i guess.. i only had 1 row of sunflowers (the far back) after that 1row of freezers and 1 of shooters... didnt use any rocknuts but used stanglers instead =p

had 3 rows of sunflowers then a row of shooters then a row of frostys and then some roots before shield. if any shield went down i planted a nuke and set up a new shield. simple as hell and i found myself stacked with sun power. At the final boss he will kill random spots of your lawn and that's when the extra sunpower comes handy to fill those spots with more shooters since it's almost over. Think i went through 7-8 bombs during the last wave. no need for it but noone ever got past the first shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used the method I found in one of the comments on wowhead. 2 rows of flowers and 3 rows of vines, then use pumpkin bombs/walls with extra solar power.

what I found pretty effective was, in vertical rows left to right

sunflowers - sunflowers -spitters - freezyas - tangler vines - rocknuts

while the rocknuts slow zombies down, the tanglers reach over them and grab zombies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.