Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Cata digital download on new/different computer?

I couldn't find an existing thread on this topic and am a bit lost at what to do at this point. I had bought and downloaded the Cata Digital download a couple weeks ago on my old computer, but today I bought a new computer (lol Black Friday) and can't find where to re-download the expansion. I was told it would be on my Battle.net account but once I sign in and select the account, the only option I see that I guess would be is the "Download Game Client" link. Can anybody confirm that this is the correct link to install my already purchased Cataclysm Digital Download? If not, could you please direct me to where I need to go?

Download game client...it will update to Cata

15+ Year Old Account
    You should automatically redownload it if your account type is set to ct in your wtf folder.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    You should automatically redownload it if your account type is set to ct in your wtf folder.
    To extend on what spk said, Open your Launcher.wtf and Config.wtf files in your WoW folder and change the tag

"SET accountType "LK" to "CT"

If it's a fresh install of WoW and you haven't logged in yet, your accountType will read "CL". Change it to "CT.

If you do not have this line, add it near the top and save.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot guys. It seems to be working