Peacebloom VS ghouls?

So i've been doing this Plants vs Zombies quest and.... i mean err Peacebloom VS ghouls quest and i've noticed there doesn't seem to be an endless option at all? i remember seeing a "survive 100 waves on endless" achievement? is this all scrapped and the only thing left is 5 quests, finishing with 'lawn of the dead" ? cuz i haven't seen any dailys...

If it's only 5 quests then that kinda disapoints me, anywhoo's thanks if anyone knows....

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 03:50 AM ----------

P.s it also kinda seems to be a laggy / buggy quest for me? anyone have the same issue?

Yeah i was expecting the endless mode after wards also. And it seems to lag or bug when to many people is doing the quests at the same time. Never the less some people have stated that they can still link the achievement on live servers, so it might be that it will come with the expansion. I really do hope at least
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Yeah same, that would be awesome, also a lil bit more in depth too e/g more quests/ plants would be cool too, i've played PVZ and finished it and love it so i hope they do more with this and tune it up a lil bit more

10+ Year Old Account
    ye sad to see no endless mod, was fun while it lasted....

Only problem i found on my server is the ganking, woo. :<