Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thumbs up Orgrimmar Wins, why? Because of this..

They have 4 auction houses!

Valley of Strenght
    Valley of Honor
    Tauren Auctioneer in Valley of Wisdom
    Goblin Auctioneer in Goblin Slums (near Valley of Spirits) + the bank and auctioneer is less then 1 feet from eacher, kaching!

Stormwind has 2 auction house.
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2010-11-27 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Theres one in valley of spirits too, and a bank
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    Theres one in valley of spirits too, and a bank
    What? I mean you don't mean that Goblin auctioneer now? Because I already mention that one, Goblin Slums near Valley of Spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvitulven View Post
    What? I mean you don't mean that Goblin auctioneer now? Because I already mention that one, Goblin Slums near Valley of Spirits.
    Trolls got one too good sir.

EDIT: Yeah, what he said ^

Each race has an AH and a bank.

But, Org is also effin' huge.

Would make sense that Orgrimmar has been given more AH's then SW. Why? Because 90% of horde players have always stayed in Orgrimmar, whereas the majority of alliance players, stay in either SW or IF.

Holy karamba! Orgrimmar has 5 auction houses? Well no surpise really, Orgrimmar is so big and epic! Bigger then my butt

Yeah, 4 auction houses? Auctions houses got nothin buddeh!! All about looks, space and other stuff! Stormwind is kewler then org, Garrosh removed roof tops in Org.. I likes old Org better!! Orcs should be peaceful like their old ways, not all war in Org, old org was more peaceful and nice.

SW looks less like a fairy tale and way more interesting now, I totally agree on that.

I get kinda lost in new Org.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    no theres one actully in the troll inn upstairs, the banker and AH are right next to eachother.

So org has 5
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

I wonder if this thread will digress into a discussion about horde/alliance imbalance...

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually figured we win more because we have sunbathing next to an oil rig. I might have a warped sense of humour but I giggled hysterically when I saw it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimar was cool till Garrosh got his hands on it. Now it's possibly the ugliest thing in the game (excluding Garrosh ofc :P). Who cares about the amount of AH's and bank's you have as long as there is 1 it's all good.

I've only seen 3 of those!!!!!! :OO awesome city is awesome

WHAT!?

Varian wtf man. I'm going horde.

Org has TWO Zeppelin Towers
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

10+ Year Old Account
    New Org is so awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO you thought your opinion is so much more important than everyone else's you had to make a thread about it?
    Watch the weather change...

They have 4 auction houses!

Valley of Strenght
    Valley of Honor
    Tauren Auctioneer in Valley of Wisdom
    Goblin Auctioneer in Goblin Slums (near Valley of Spirits) + the bank and auctioneer is less then 1 feet from eacher, kaching!

Stormwind has 2 auction house.
    Loooooosseeeerr
    this city was definately built on ROCK N ROLL