Angry I guess Deathwing didn't kill me after all...

Hey guys, so I was riding through Southern Barrens, exploring it for the first time, and then the sky turns red and Deathwing comes on the Horizon. So yeah, i get pretty excited! Achievement incoming!
    ... except now. For some bizarre reason, I didn't get the achievement. Below are screenshots to show that I have yet to complete the achievement, as well as the death report. I positioned it so that you guys can see the time clock shows the achievement not earned after Deathwing kills me.

Deathwing killing me.

Sad panda

So has anyone else encountered a bug with this achievement? I'm currently waiting for a ticket response from a gm.

Oh yeah, and this happened on the live servers as well.

Well I was on flight path. I flew through EPL. Deathwing was there. Had a bunch of attacks in a row like 8-10 3k hits. Did not die but got achievement. I had like 3k left. Never knew anything could hurt while riding like that. Nor is the achievement based on the player actually dying. Rather that the player be in the hotspot within the area of effect i guess.

You probably can't die while on flight paths, but game decides to give you the achieve because you would have.