BM is it worth it?

all round for everything?

Depends. Are you going to be sad if you can't get #1 DPS?

For soloing it's bloody fantastic.

soloing, right now im playing my druid but all i do is heal heal heal and heal my druid does have a feral spec but never play it, I want to play something now that i can solo and if i run across 1 or 2 alliance i can kill both hopefully and run out

For that, yes, it's great.

Deleted
    I'd like to hear some more answers on this question too. I rolled a human hunter and put points in BM but im actually not quite sure if it was the right choice. I dont plan to PvP and for PvE it seems pretty neat sofar but will my dps be useless in raids or?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    SPEC DOES NOT MATTER FOR LEVELING/SOLOING ANYMORE! You have Glyph of Misdirection to ensure your pet always has aggro, and pet survivability is controlled by the pet spec itself. You no longer have Thick Armor or etc talents in the BM Tree for pet survivability. I personally roll BM all the time as it's my favorite spec.

Your DPS will not be useless in raids. You are still competitive, just not as much as the other specs. Marksmanship is better right now, and Survival is better at 85 (Which I see them fixing, considering Survival is like 6k above the other specs, IIRC).
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    SPEC DOES NOT MATTER FOR LEVELING/SOLOING ANYMORE! You have Glyph of Misdirection to ensure your pet always has aggro, and pet survivability is controlled by the pet spec itself. You no longer have Thick Armor or etc talents in the BM Tree for pet survivability. I personally roll BM all the time as it's my favorite spec.

Your DPS will not be useless in raids. You are still competitive, just not as much as the other specs. Marksmanship is better right now, and Survival is better at 85 (Which I see them fixing, considering Survival is like 6k above the other specs, IIRC).
    Even though you don't get MD till the late 70's. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    SPEC DOES NOT MATTER FOR LEVELING/SOLOING ANYMORE!
    Not true at all. As pointed out by the person above me, you don't get MD until you're almost done leveling

Even with Misdirection, BM has it's great talents for leveling. On December 7th I'll be rolling BM on my main... only for the Pathfinding talent. Getting to and from quest objectives/givers just a little bit faster will be pure win for pulling ahead of the pack.

IMO its worth it

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm staying BM just so I can idle in SW with Chromaggus and watch people stop, turn around, and shit themselves at how awesome my pet is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently leveling my hunter as BM, it's still the spec i enjoy the most.
    Finally got Misdirection (dinged 76 yesterday) which made it just easier to keep multiple mobs focused on my pet

I've got a secondary spec in Survival, but still haven't tried it. I've never played that spec, but really want to try it, only never activated that spec because i love the playing style of BM