battleground confusion

so i was under the impression that i knew how to play but apparently i do not...

WSG
    i thought the objective was to work as a team, enter the enemy base, pick up the flag and cap it. Meanwhile other members of your team retrieve your flag. Ive learnt now that because blizzard are nubs and didnt make a team deathmatch kind of game you just go around by yourself and qq when you get killed by a group of 5 horde.

AB
    The nodes on the map must be important otherwise why would they be there? I thought thats how you gain resources to win the game..apparently im a scrub for trying to defend two nodes by myself and instead i should be fighting on the road.. o i get it, if you dont control the roads how can resources be transported..

AV
    I thought the point of the game was to kill both bosses and cap the 4 towers, i also thought that capping the gy by the two towers you wish to cap was a good idea. Means you respawn closer and the horde will re spawn further away. Wrong again, im a F^^king scrub n such and i should leave it so horde can keep spawn running into tower so we die and i get blame because i didnt heal enough =/

Eots
    i though the easiest way to win was to cap 3 bases, nope. cap ONE, only ONE and run flag..what could go wrong.

Sota
    Pick up bombs, get siege, defend siege, plant bombs and repeat. i guess im stupid because the strat is fight horde, let siege go alone, hope for best.

IoC
    Get atleast 2 bases, kill enemy siege devices and work together destroying the gate. nope fight on the roads.

well you know where this thread is going now, why dont people understand how to play, i understand if they want to mess around i really do but why are they so dead set on strats that never work and qq and blame others that they dont win? why dont people want to listen? you present a plan that 70% of the time when carried out works and they shout it down, call you a scrub (sometimes swear words) and carry on with the same things that dont work?

i know the best way to combat this is to get premades but its so simple, stick together work towards objectives.. i just dont get it.

Thats how i've been doin it for years... But how about Wintergrasp?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkomakko View Post
    Thats how i've been doin it for years... But how about Wintergrasp?
    theres only 5 of us most times.