Where should I level?

Ok so I'm looking at the lvl guide map thing posted on the front page, and I'm torn as to which path I should take. Anyone able to give some recommendations based on beta experience? (Prefer those who have played most/all zones so I can see how 1 compares to another)

80-82: Hyjal or Vashj'ir
    82-83: Appears Maelstrom/Deepholme is the only choice here really
    83+: Uldum or Twilight Highlands

Personally I'm think Vashj'ir->Maelstrom-> TH but thats based soley on intro vids to the zones and earlier Beta stuff (get off my ship much?) So please, help mes

I did 80-83 in beta on my pala in Mount Hyjal. And I liked it.. You get quests from one camp, then move to another and then another. And while you move the area you just quested in change. So you can see that you make a difference. And the quests are decent.

As for Vashj'ir. I dunno. It's a water zone and you get a water mount at a point. But from the quests I did there it just seemed like a normal quest zone to me.

I'll chose Vashj'ir. But only because I can get Water mount. Gonna do loremaster so I will probably do Hyjal after Vashj'ir
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

You're not supposed to skip Uldum. The intended path is Vashj'ir/Hyjal->Deepholm->Uldum->TH.