Steamwheedle Cartel 4.0.3a

Hey guys. I'm going for "Insane". What is the fastest way to get exalted with the Steamwheedle Cartel now? Is is still grinding pirates?

pretty sure. and also turn in cloth till you can't anymore. Also there a lot of new quest now so you might be able to get a lot of rep like that.

Whatever you try, be quick Pilgrim's Bounty's Spirit of Sharing = 10% more rep!

15+ Year Old Account
    Does the 10% even do anything when mobs give 2-5 rep?

i hate to say this, but try looking before posting. THere have been maybe 5 posts with the same question in the last day.

please close thread.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    Does the 10% even do anything when mobs give 2-5 rep?
    you can get decimals of rep.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Where are the cloth turn-in quest that give Steamwheedle rep?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    hate those little bastard, i am ahte with they and nao they are 85 they oneshoot me QQ

New quests are a pretty quick way to get rep, with most of them giving 150-250 for one rep, and 75-175 for the other three. Several give 350 or 500. Not to mention that at max level, they're all very easy to do (and some are even pretty fun).

Did all the new quests in BB yesterday, which got me about 5-6k with them, maybe a little more. Haven't done anything for Ratchet, Gadget, or Everlook yet. A few thousand rep for an hour of questing (will be less when we're flying in a week) seems a lot better than killing thousands of pirates for the same gain.