Poll: Best in 3vs3?

Deleted

in cata. TSG or L DK + Healer

Best in 3vs3 cata?

TSG or Lock DK + healer?

VOTE!

10+ Year Old Account
    They will both be good if played well. If you have a DK + Lock you should probably go with a Druid or Shaman healer, although any healer could potentially work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Both are looking like really good comps atm for S9, on beta all good shadowcleaves I start were played with a holy pally, so I would say it depends on what style of play you want to play.

Excuse my ignorance, but idk what TSG stands for.

Even tho an abreviation might be widely known by 95% of the community, i would still put what it stands for because its just polite to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzaum View Post

Even tho an abreviation might be widely known by 95% of the community, i would still put what it stands for because its just polite to do so.
    DK + warrior + Hpally

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzaum View Post

i heard it was the name of a pally/dk/warrior team that made glad in season 5 so thats what everyone started calling it.

i also heard on beta that tsg with a resto druid instead of a hpally is looking better.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    i heard it was the name of a pally/dk/warrior team that made glad in season 5 so thats what everyone started calling it.

i also heard on beta that tsg with a resto druid instead of a hpally is looking better.
    Meeeh...TSG will always be better with a paladin, even more so now due to pallies insane offensive capabilities.

But regardless how good TSG is, I think Lock/DK/Druid (Shadowcleave) will out shine it, due to the locks ability to drain, and the druids Crowd Control. A lot of the burst comps such as TSG, will take a hit due to the large health pools.

TSG will be ok but spellcleaves will still remain supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Johnstamos View Post
    TSG will be ok but spellcleaves will still remain supreme
    Let's see, the strongest DPS (in no particular order) at 85: Arms warriors, frost & unholy DKs, feral druids, frost mages. Not a whole lot of casters, so I'm guessing you're basing your "Spellcleaves will still remain supreme" on level 80 PvP.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    TSG (Teh Supeh Gosus) is the name of the team that won WoW Arena Tournament World Champ 2009, running Arms War/Unholy DK/H Pal. Replacing the H Pal with a R druid makes the team TreeSG.

Deleted
    i think i go play with lock

Quote Originally Posted by Terbo View Post
    TSG (Teh Supeh Gosus) is the name of the team that won WoW Arena Tournament World Champ 2009, running Arms War/Unholy DK/H Pal. Replacing the H Pal with a R druid makes the team TreeSG.
    It's The Steel Gauntlet since all 3 members of the team use plate.

TSG's big thing has always been about putting out constant pressure. A lot of coordination goes into setting up proper switches and getting ready for that big burst. The one thing that will hit them is the dramatic increase of health pools plus their (lack of) CC.

Shadowcleave would probably be the better option, in my opinion. More control over the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    This
    Last edited by Amaia; 2010-12-02 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    i really fear the 5 sec stun ability of the warrior now...

Yeah this stun seems kind of ridiculous at the moment. I won't say OP because cata hasn't hit I'm not going to make any assumptions, but at the moment it scares me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    False, Teh Super Gosus is actual name of the team that had won Arena Tournament 2009, the TSG abbreviation pays tribute to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    TitanSteel Guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    TSG's big thing has always been about putting out constant pressure. A lot of coordination goes into setting up proper switches and getting ready for that big burst. The one thing that will hit them is the dramatic increase of health pools plus their (lack of) CC.

Shadowcleave would probably be the better option, in my opinion. More control over the game.
    HoJ, Warrior knock down, ghoul stun, MS + necrotic strike say high

Yeah unless all those stuns don't share the same DR, they have next to no CC outside of 10 seconds worth. I do agree that the MS + NS combo will be powerful, though.