Deleted

Arathi Highlands- what's new?

I wasn't able to find anything about it on beta videos so can somebody tell me what the main story (quest wise) for the highlands is at this point of time ?(spoilers included)

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New, more detailed map!

No seriously, it's as boring as always, as far as I recall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

For horde, I see there are 18 quests.
    Insanly long zone

10+ Year Old Account
    I just finished questing there the other day, nothing really new except a few quests. The main questline is given to you by Galen Trollbane if you're horde. Yea you read that correctly.... Prince Galen trollbane is forsaken now :P

Deleted
    So in other words we have a full area with all kinds of elementals , a human hero who has nothing to do in outlands and said himself that he will retake his kingdom-thing (even with a "sign" shown in the cataclysm intro) and we get nothing??? Jesus! That's just as bad as the whole loch modan thing

For alliance: not much has changed, just did it on my main to get the achievement

Honestly it's actually quite boring, at least compared to Silverpine and Hillsbrad before it. There's no interesting mechanics, or cutscenes, just a lot of back and forth running to the camp at Thoradin's wall. They could have at least use the option to turn in quests without running back, but noooo they make us wade through a sea of mobs in Stromgard like 10 times.

Deleted
    I just did ~25 quests there, and it's really disappointing, in comparison to the zones before. (Wetlands, Loch modan, Dun Morogh)

Feels like nothing changed there

Nothing has really changed. For the Horde, they have Galen's Fall, whose only purpose really is to reduce the distance you have to travel to turn in some quests (quests which are 6 years old). The Allies don't really get any improvements at all I think to the zone, so it's even worse for them. Oh, and there's still Faldir's Cove - don't worry, it still sucks.

Beta posters left like 3 pages of feedback on this zone, with all of them saying it sucked, but Blizzard basically completely ignored it. You should do the same and just totally ignore Arathi. You're punishing yourself if you skip out on Stonetalon Mountains or Northern Stranglethorn to do Arathi.

Why the hell didn't blizzard actually work on this zone. It could have been one of the better zones but instead they did nothing to it lol.

It could have been a retaken kingdom for the Alliance and the last defense against a forsaken incursion further south. Instead nothing. All alliance gets is one of the quest givers alluding to trollbanes return.

I started questing there on my shaman...boring...all the zone is good for is farming mats