Thread: Mithril

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Mithril

Burning Steppes is floating with mithril atm.
    Go farm the metal before everyone finds out!

In case this was discovered before....soz for the waste of bandwidth^^

Hmm, I never had problem with finding mithril before. More so with tin.

And now with Thousand Needles more or less gone, were do you farm for it? :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Hmm, I never had problem with finding mithril before. More so with tin.

And now with Thousand Needles more or less gone, were do you farm for it? :s
    i always had a problem with tinO.o

Deleted
    Well less people would know that if you didn't write about it :f

the Plaguelands is also FLOODED with it; I got at least eight stacks yesterday just doing the Fiona's Caravan quest, not even going out to search for it.(:

I'm pretty sure most people have already found out about it. Prices went from 80g a stack to 20.

Deleted
    I dont like how they increased the amount of deposits.. oh well

Stonetalon Mountains are full of tin, if you're still looking for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    fellwood, 2h farming one cave and i got 278 mithril
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrethel View Post
    Stonetalon Mountains are full of tin, if you're still looking for it.
    Cheers

i level every alt with gathering profs till they hit 80 and have done mining a handful of times. always felt like mithril was the toughest to find in large quantities. probably blizz got tired of people complaining about it and upped the number of nodes. like normal they probably way over did the change. i was in felwood to finish off timbermaw rep and got around 100 ore just going from the FP to the timbermaw village.

Seems like a good idea to me, as a response to the increased speed that you level at. Without the extra nodes, if you level for example Mining and Engineering, you don't get enough mats to keep your Engineering up to scratch. Now you can keep your production professions up to speed with your levelling.

In fact, previous to the current patch, the speed at which you progressed while levelling could mean you'd end up not able to gather the nodes in level-appropriate areas because you'd spent so little time skilling up in the previous area.

Ashenvale for tin

As soon as 4.0.3a went live, i started leveling my hunter, who was on lvl 50ish, and started in felwood, gathered 500+ ores and made around 1800g
    ''See me rise, the mighty Surt Destroyer of the universe. Bringer of flames and endless hurt. Scorcher of men and earth!''

...why is everyone surprised that they revamped ore nodes when they revamped the entire world, exactly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Screw Ashenvale and Needles for tin, just stay in the Alterac Ruins of Hillsbrad. 240 tin ore in 20min.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Well there was no indication that they would up the amount of nodes anywhere.
    Rather, they removed the useless nodes in zones that you couldn't even mine them in at that level (mithril in Stonetalon, fucking seriously?) and added more nodes in zones that are the correct level for them. Thus, you're getting more mithril in mithril-level zones, and less copper in tin-level zones, etc etc.

And I payed 70g a stack for my engineering mats... Lame

10+ Year Old Account
    Needles isn't gone! Needles is my favorite zone. After about the 3rd or 4th quest there yo uget a 100% boat for there to keep forver. thre's mithril every 30 yards. Thousand needles is so much fun now.

"I would die to win, But I am born to lose."