Deleted

Friends who play WOW

I´ve had some huge suprises: good and bad. Some of them returning in Cataclysm

/thumbsup
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

What is the discussion about exactly? O.o I think I'll have to agree with Aceso on this one until you say something about them.. (Y)

Deleted
    I have friends i´ve come to apreciate even more and some i´ve come to find monsters. One of those monsters who have special drama attacks is going to return in cataclysm.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceso View Post
    I have friends i´ve come to apreciate even more and some i´ve come to find monsters. One of those monsters who have special drama attacks is going to return in cataclysm.
    That's too bad mate. They make a vent setting for these kinds of people. It's called, "muted." Hope that helps.
    Cheers.
    If you say the game is too easy, try the hard-modes.
    If you say that every casual in the game has end-game lvl gear, try the hard-modes.

Deleted
    hmm... i started wow with six friends of mine back in october 08, we started raiding together around the summer of this year while i had my first lvl 80 char about one jear earlier. since my friends suddenly decidet to play ally (juck...) instead of horde i had to lvl another char to 80. (didnt wanna switch because i was kinda attechet to my orc shaman and playing him as an drenai would be strange...) when my hunter hit 80 i was the second of us to reach the lvl cap since one already had an 80 char...
    what im trying to say is, since you cant just start ignoring friends in rl you have to go to much more trouble playing with them and it took me WAY longer to start enjoing the endgame content.

some of my friends are not what you would call... good players they are more in the direction of retardet xD and i often often bit my tounge in raids not to scream at ppl i care about for a goddamn game ^^ (we still made it to the lk... yay wotlk xD)
    would i have been a kingslayer way earlier if it wasnt for my friends? HELL YEAH! would i had anywhere near as much fun? HELL NO! ^^ playing with friends is the best. I know ppl i never met who are as close as ppl i see nearly every day but it is still a bit diffrent, i couldnt play 12 hours of heroics to gear someone completly up to t9 with anyone but real friends ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    hmm... i started wow with six friends of mine back in october 08, we started raiding together around the summer of this year while i had my first lvl 80 char about one jear earlier. since my friends suddenly decidet to play ally (juck...) instead of horde i had to lvl another char to 80. (didnt wanna switch because i was kinda attechet to my orc shaman and playing him as an drenai would be strange...) when my hunter hit 80 i was the second of us to reach the lvl cap since one already had an 80 char...
    what im trying to say is, since you cant just start ignoring friends in rl you have to go to much more trouble playing with them and it took me WAY longer to start enjoing the endgame content.

some of my friends are not what you would call... good players they are more in the direction of retardet xD and i often often bit my tounge in raids not to scream at ppl i care about for a goddamn game ^^ (we still made it to the lk... yay wotlk xD)
    would i have been a kingslayer way earlier if it wasnt for my friends? HELL YEAH! would i had anywhere near as much fun? HELL NO! ^^ playing with friends is the best. I know ppl i never met who are as close as ppl i see nearly every day but it is still a bit diffrent, i couldnt play 12 hours of heroics to gear someone completly up to t9 with anyone but real friends ^^
    My best friend quit playing two times, one of them i took his char and gave him awesome gear and then showed him and he couldnt stand not playing and got back. Then after the retri pala dk nerfs (was our comp) he lost interest, and then after seeing a dk soloing halls of lighning heroic he started to get restless again. Atm we are both rogues waiting to do some ninja stuff on cata.
    And we hava another friend and he´s gonna be our project since he´s unable no not alienate everyone after some time playing (he just got back), we´re gonna call it Mission impossible- Make him a Pacient Joly good Carebear.
    I also played with my gf and it was not pretty doing arenas with her, was depressing and stuff... We were better doing other stuff, altough leveling was fun
    There´s anothor world online were friends are sometimes loot whores or nice guys (not irl) and it suprises me.

What is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post

pretty much this... playing with friends from a social life > getting geared fast with no fun