Deleted

Feral druid dps stuff.

hai i got some questions about kitty dps i get the general thing with it but i'm new to the druid class and would like some help.

1: what spec?
    2: what glyphs?
    3 dps rotation for raids and so on?
    4 good addons to have?

i have looked around the internet but couldn't find anything good and i don't realy want to go to sites that i'm not familiar with.
    thanks for your replyes.
    and sorry if my english isn't good.

Get a clue. READ THE FORUMS before posting.
    IF THE FIRST POST ON THE FORUMS IS CALLED: The Cat Guide - 4.0.1 edition; MAYBE YOUR ANSWER IS THERE?

Caps for seriouz lazyness.

WARNING: I really don't have anything constructive to say to this thread.

You get the "general thing", but you want people to give you the spec, glyphs, "rotation" (prio system, really), AND addons? And you don't want to go to sites you're not "familiar" with, because, who knows, maybe EJ has everything answered for you, but you want people to answer all that here?
    And I bet there's a sticky about cat dps somewhere around here, but you know, search is hard, so is google, so is EJ. /end rant
    Last edited by zkarz; 2010-11-27 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Elitistjerks just bans anyone asking for "handholding". I don't think it's necessary here, but people should do a bit more research before asking this kind of questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mihr's Guide should clear up alll these questions you have :I, even though i think the feral spec and glyphs are basically in your face if you can differentiate the bear and cat talents