Thread: New stormwind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Cough,cough, you forgot his butt and legs. Those are friggin massive,yet no signs of them .
    That part landed in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    That part landed in the park
    Doubt it. More like AH and Weapon Master or Cheese Vendor.
    Most people are under the belief that I think i am better than everyone else
    this is false
    I know i am better than everyone else
    So in end of day, most ppl not even good

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Doubt it. More like AH and Weapon Master or Cheese Vendor.
    That's why the Trade District wasn't destroyed. The Master of Cheese would never allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    That's why the Trade District wasn't destroyed. The Master of Cheese would never allow it.
    No he wouldn't! He would send all the cheese he has to destroy blizz if they did that!

Deleted
    the ash got into deathwings nose. he sneezed and the result was the SW park. The rest of his destruction led to SW city becoming beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Heard the park was destroyed, this true?
    Yup its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by justme123 View Post
    No he wouldn't! He would send all the cheese he has to destroy blizz if they did that!
    Make no mistake, the Master of Cheese has more important things to deal with than dairy products.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I didn't notice a difference except the park. Of course, I am horde and I have only been to Stormwind to kill allies and their king. Still I barely saw anything change. Stormwind will never be as cool as Org.
    That's just your opinion. And I know you fail hard at identifying stuff when you can't even notice the castle was revamped... You've even been there before... Fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Heard the park was destroyed, this true?
    obliterated and consumed by the awesome powers of oblivion is more like it.....the cliff has DISAPPEARED....unless the recontruction crew can materialize rock and stone out of no where i don't think it will ever get rebuilt

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Deathwing..a Drake?? i think i miss understand what a drake is XD

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    That's just your opinion. And I know you fail hard at identifying stuff when you can't even notice the castle was revamped... You've even been there before... Fail.
    That's okay. I'm the other side of the coin. People ooh and aah over new Orgrimar and I'm like, they put some metal straps on the wall in front of the mud huts. What else is new? Someone who never spends time in Stormwind is not going to appreciate the changes.

---------- Post added 2010-11-28 at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toho View Post
    obliterated and consumed by the awesome powers of oblivion is more like it.....the cliff has DISAPPEARED....unless the recontruction crew can materialize rock and stone out of no where i don't think it will ever get rebuilt
    It'd be a big project, but I think the could carve the crumbling cliffs down smooth and create a level terrace midway between the level of the Mage Quarter and the Harbor, add some staircases connecting them and make a nice new park. Or let the Gilnean refuges build a little reminder of home.